navwin » Discussion » Feelings » please read my work
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic please read my work Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
m48
since 2009-12-02
Posts 108

0 posted 2009-12-03 07:42 PM

hello all could some more people please take a look at some of my work? im fairly new and i would like some feedback asap. PLEASE!

© Copyright 2009 Tes - All Rights Reserved
Alison
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2008-01-27
Posts 9318
Lumpy oatmeal makes me crazy!
1 posted 2009-12-03 08:42 PM

Hi and welcome ~

Where did you post your poems?  The best way to receive feedback is to take the time and enjoy other's poetry too.  When you provide feedback, you tend to receive it.  So, let us know where you have posted - and jump in and read and write and enjoy.

Again, welcome to PiP.

Alison

Desirer4New
since 2008-04-23
Posts 57
basketball soccer writting and anything to do with art
2 posted 2009-12-05 07:28 PM

I agree, When i first started writing here even ever i posted a topic i always read and gave advice and commented on others work at the same time. It helps others and you'd be surprised at how many people comment and advise what you right too.
Welcome!
BA

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » please read my work

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary