navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Falling in love..
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic Falling in love.. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Falling rain
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2008-01-31
Posts 2178
Small town, Illinois

0 posted 2008-06-08 01:35 PM

If everyones experience is different when they fall in love.. What did it feel like for you to fall in love? Discribe it.. Emotionally?, physically?, menatlly?

Only reason im asking is partially im curious and i think im falling for another girl.. like any other teenage boy would.. lol So im curious.. lol

C'ya guys!

~Zach~  

"It might be easy to fall for someone but it's also easy to break a heart." - Zach Booker.

© Copyright 2008 Zach Booker-Scott - All Rights Reserved
Susan Caldwell
Member Rara Avis
since 2002-12-27
Posts 8348
Florida
1 posted 2008-06-08 09:29 PM

Falling in love.....

is over-rated.

"too bad ignorance isn't painful"
~Unknown~

Falling rain
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2008-01-31
Posts 2178
Small town, Illinois
2 posted 2008-06-09 08:15 AM

Is love truely over-rated?

Or did something happen to make you think that way?

"It might be easy to fall for someone but it's also easy to break a heart." - Zach Booker.

graeshine2006
since 2008-06-03
Posts 368
The Prairie Lands, USA
3 posted 2008-06-10 10:22 PM

There are different kinds of love, Zach.  Could very well be that you are falling in love.  My first thought was "if you are wondering, it is probably close to love!"  

Describe it?  My first love, is still my most powerful.  I still think about Tommy and what we had... and by the way, this is NOT my ex-husband...lol... anyway, back to Tommy.

I couldn't wait to see him again, talk to him, be with him, touch his skin - just a silly guessture (not talking about sex here).  When we did see each other, it was the looks.  But I must add, we were both falling in love, so I guess that might be different than you situation.  I don't know.

We dated for a year off and on, and when we weren't dating, I was miserable.  

Tommy was a beautiful lesson and a hard lesson. I learned that love is good.  It makes one feel that they are queen/king.  All those insecurities seem to disappear.  

But, all good comes with the opposite effect.  I also learned that sometimes love isn't enough.     

Looking back on it now, I know that it was true love, though, I too questioned it at the time.  What a blessing!

Keep in mind, this it the time you are to be learning about these things.  Follow your feelings, let it ride, and learn from it.  

LOL... I should follow my own advice, and actually, I am.  I'm just doing it a bit later in life than you are!  You are doing it right though Zach.  I was always too serious and too worried as a teenager.  Try to go with the flow and know that your river is going where it should!

graeshine2006
since 2008-06-03
Posts 368
The Prairie Lands, USA
4 posted 2008-06-10 10:24 PM

Oh and PS - I don't think love is overrated;  I do think that it can be tough, like all things that are good.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Falling in love..

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary