navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Tired
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic Tired Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
rebelangelv
since 2007-05-28
Posts 538
usa

0 posted 2007-11-06 12:17 PM

has any one ever just felt so wore out that you just dont feel like doing anything any more? im not talking like lazy but more like youd rather just stop living and sleep. you just dont care any more about doing any thing and nothing excites you anymore? thats how i feel now. i just wanna sleep my life away. is that weird?

© Copyright 2007 leah nelson - All Rights Reserved
TomMark
Member Elite
since 2007-07-27
Posts 2133
LA,CA
1 posted 2007-11-06 05:41 AM

It is the season. and write some poems about your mood.

Tomtoo

nakdthoughts
Member Laureate
since 2000-10-29
Posts 19200
Between the Lines
2 posted 2007-11-06 05:54 AM

It's not weird~~

I feel that way  most days when I am exhausted by the "daily grind" that  never bothered me when younger.

Sometimes I think the news is just so negative today that if you listen to it on the radio or tv that you  have very little positive thoughts to dwell on.  And people are so critical of everything today without complimenting others on their ccomplishments instead.

SO I turn to comedies or read a book or  write out my feelings...for now...and remember to share a smile.

I hope you feel better~~

M

moondogz
since 2007-05-01
Posts 397
Great White North
3 posted 2007-11-06 02:21 PM

yeah I did and it turned out I had extreamly low iron in my blood....damn it was nasty...get your iron level checked...simple test takes five minutes...good luck, nothing worse than feeling like a wet noodle.
rebelangelv
since 2007-05-28
Posts 538
usa
4 posted 2007-11-06 09:49 PM

tom and nakdthought: yea u guys r probablly rite im just not used to feeling this way. it sux
rebelangelv
since 2007-05-28
Posts 538
usa
5 posted 2007-11-06 09:50 PM

moony: yea i was thinking that cuz last yr i was aneamic ( sp?) but yea they said i needed to eat more to get more iron but im not sure if its the same thing. i should prolly just go get checked out thanx again
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Tired

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary