navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Can anyone help me I'm dsperate???
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic Can anyone help me I'm dsperate??? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
voice2bheard
since 2007-10-19
Posts 591
New York

0 posted 2007-10-23 10:51 AM

My name is kate I just started here and I'm not sure exactly what I'm supppose to do. well anyway besides that thers this person I keep thinking about alot and I know he doesn't have feelings for me wahtsoever so what do I do? should I move on ? I need help!!!

© Copyright 2007 Kate - All Rights Reserved
Assassin_of_Verse
since 2007-10-23
Posts 330
that So Cal
1 posted 2007-10-24 04:42 AM

Hi, Kate. I'm also new to this site so I don't know much about this place.

However, concerning your other problem, your friend could be really good at hiding his feelings. If you're absolutely sure that he only considers you a friend, then move on.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know. -Socrates

Only at TroyT...

hunnie_girl
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2006-06-18
Posts 2567
Canada
2 posted 2007-10-24 08:49 PM

well I wish I could say go for it if you love this guy and stuff but I can't 'cos It is a guy haha and they always mess it up... ok that is really harsh some guys are good some aren't but from my experiences the guys you date that are your friends first usually last longer:0 so good luck with you and hope everything turns out great. Oh and as for being a new member Welcome! and you'll learn the ropes quick enough but if you need any help or have any questions feel free to email me
Krysti

maddorani
since 2007-11-18
Posts 423
houston,tx
3 posted 2007-11-18 03:56 PM

hey im new here and also i like this freind of mine and i dont think if he has these feelings for me but i dont know wut to do either cuz u see i never had a boyfreind before and also i have liked ppl but they never liked me bak but i like my freind and i think about him all the time and when weekends come i feel lonely cuz i go to school im in 10th grade and i wonder if there are ppl tht r my age in here but i read alot of poems on this website and i rite poems myslef but im tyring to submit my poems here but its not working i finishd my 1st notebook onto my second one and some of them are like 2 or 3 pgs long but i try to make it obvous tht i like him but it seems llilke he will never notice me so help me plz
voice2bheard
since 2007-10-19
Posts 591
New York
4 posted 2007-12-12 01:29 PM

Well maddorani I can tell you now, I'm not much older than you I'm a senior in high school soon to graduate and go off to college so don't worry about being the youngest one in here age doesn't matter

Kate

JEZZ24
since 2008-01-10
Posts 11
UK
5 posted 2008-01-11 07:18 AM

Hi kate
I'm also a new member... getting to grips with things myself, lol.
You say that you know that this guy doesn't have feelings for you, how do u know this?  have you spoken to him?
One word of warning if the chap in question is a good friend, you might need to work out what is more important, his friendship or love?
In my experience when you cross the line of friendship you can end up losing both through no fault of yours or theirs, so just something to bear in mind.
If I dont hear back hope it all works out for you

joe86s
since 2008-01-07
Posts 10

6 posted 2008-01-11 07:09 PM

hey, I'm new too--gonna continue the trend here.

did you know that the number one reason people said they ventured out and 'asked out' their gf/bf was because they thought he or she liked them back? speaking as a (sometimes rather apologetic) member of the male species, the easiest thing you can do is drop a few hints, maybe let the rumor float out to him. after all, they things holding you back from straight out telling him can probably be summarized as 1: not wanting to ruin your current relationship and 2: fear of rejection

so, let him know via gossip/things you do, but don't verbalize it unless you're ready to take that leap--when it's spoken out there, you won't be able to take it back. unless he's really really REALLY shy, he'll take the bait if he likes you. if not--maybe he doesn't want to be more than friends. in which case you listen to a lot of sad music, watch chick flicks, and move one, move on, move on

Luskalilly
since 2008-05-19
Posts 5
Kamloops, B.C Canada
7 posted 2008-05-19 09:56 AM

Im in the same boat best thing to do is just be there for him and be his friend. Date other ppl and dont stick to just him. Just be happy and live life for the time and soon if ur ment to be together he will come to u or u will move on.

You cant spell slaughter without laughter

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Can anyone help me I'm dsperate???

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary