navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Good Guys
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic Good Guys Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
WaterFairy103
since 2006-05-31
Posts 196

0 posted 2007-03-06 06:44 PM

I recently posted "44 Things Any Girl Would Die For" on a forum I belong to (www.poems-and-quotes.com/discussion/topic.html?topic_id=74938), and several people, the first of which was Joe, made an excellent point. There are a LOT of guys who do EVERYTHING ON THAT LIST! They are simply unappreciated and unrecognized. So I'd like everyone to send this to every good guy you know. Every guy that opens doors for you, pulls out your chairs, holds your hand, and every guy who's content with 'just a goodnight kiss." Let's let these guys know that we really do appreciate everything they do!

And if you're one of those good guys, keep up the good work, and thank you so much for being you!!!

With love,
H2O

Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music.

© Copyright 2007 Kelsey Dianne - All Rights Reserved
Kimberly ann
since 2006-05-29
Posts 61

1 posted 2007-03-07 12:04 PM

i have thoughs 44 things too or something simliar to them because i have this huge list of things that girls would die for or love in better terms. i handed a couple of them out at my school and most the girls agreed with them and the guys are okay i guess i could do thoughs and i do some of them!  

kimberly ann

minus
since 2007-03-24
Posts 75

2 posted 2007-03-27 01:12 AM

as a good guy, i can honestly say we are often misunderstood...i open the door, love to cuddle...some women i have known think i am just trying to get in their pants, and all goodness is dissolved...it is hard to live up to all the mistakes men in the past have made...i have made my own, but being 'good' is not one of them...thanks for the support.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Good Guys

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary