navwin » Discussion » Feelings » It's rather ironic...
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic It's rather ironic... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Skyfire
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-12-27
Posts 3381
Riding

0 posted 2006-11-14 02:52 PM

that when I lose myself I end up here. Last night I was devestated by some (I'm hoping) not intended cruelty. Let's just say it involved a man. Rather, a boy. A real man wouldn't have done what he did.

I haven't written in a yearish I guess, and last night I wrote three poems. Good ones, too, if I do say so myself. Rather ventish, I posted the second one I wrote in Open. I have yet to decide if I'm going to post the first one, if I do it will NOT be posted in Open. The language isn't nice, but it needs to be in the poem.

This morning I wander over here... the blue pages give me comfort I guess.

I'm angry. When I'm angry I write. And I write GOOD. Please ignore the grammatical errors, I really don't care right now hehe (I know, the world is at an end because I DON'T CARE about grammatical errors today).

I'm actually pretty moody today, though no one can really tell. I feel physically ill, which I'm quite sure is from The Incident last night. I'm angry, I'm sad, I want to shake him, and I don't want anything more to do with him. And yet he was a friend, so if I can salvage a friendship, I might.

So I'll let him go for a few days figuring everything is groovy, and then I'm going to get him alone and I'm going to yell at him. Loudly. Then I might slap him. Depends on if he manages to get me to drink before I yell at him. If he does, then I'll slap him. If he doesn't, I'll cry, just to make him feel like an absolute shmuck.

I thought we were all beyond this high school drama CRAP.  Apparantly not.

I hated it in high school, I hate it even more now. Boys suck.

© Copyright 2006 Rhonda Adolph - All Rights Reserved
nick_lyss
since 2006-08-21
Posts 88

1 posted 2006-11-17 08:15 PM

i hate highschool too. r u having problems with boyfriend.or just life in general.you can email me if u want to my email is nick_lyss@yahoo.com  
                          courtney

hunnie_girl
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2006-06-18
Posts 2567
Canada
2 posted 2006-11-21 01:02 AM

irony is as irony does. okay so make him feel like a shmuck what does that prove? that you can drop down to his level. i can't say i know what he did but it was probably low. maybe you should avoid conflict and just keep friendship if you can and want to... i know how it is to write well when mad or even sad for me i think thats cuz your full of feelings, anger, sad, hurt etc.
best wishes to you,
hunnie

Larry C
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-09-10
Posts 10286
United States
3 posted 2006-11-21 11:56 AM

Well sweet girl, if it helps I could put together a posse and we could take care of it for you! Just for the record hunnie girl, avoiding conflict does not equal peace. But I do agree that it shouldn't be about equaling a score. But Rhonda you know I love your genuine and intense approach to life. Peace.

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane,
I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » It's rather ironic...

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary