navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Confused...
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic Confused... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
The Shadow in Blue
since 2006-05-18
Posts 493
EL, Michigan

0 posted 2006-10-14 09:56 PM

I guess this is the end result of...
/pip/Forum1/HTML/001102.html

...Like yesterday, my Aunt/Godmother passed after 5 years of (breast) cancer, and I feel...kind of...well odd.
Is it wrong that I'm not depressed depressed, because it feels like I should be? I mean, I cared about her and couldn't stand to see her dieing (she looked like a holocaust victim-couldn't look at her without tearing/cringing), but I guess I'm just a little bit irked.

I'm emotionally confused,and let me say, this got me thinking about my life and what I've done. I guess I've been contemplating myself and I feel like "crap" and worthless now, moreso then before. I can't say I've done anything and made a lasting impression in the people in my life. I hate death and it's side affects, so these next 4 days will be peachy (note the sarcasm)

Any advice on how to shake this feeling off?

Did I mention I hate death.

the dazed one
~Jill

© Copyright 2006 Jill Slamka - All Rights Reserved
hunnie_girl
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2006-06-18
Posts 2567
Canada
1 posted 2006-10-15 05:17 PM

acually i don't know how to shake pff the feeling. i'm not sure you can though the pain will be there forever. but i guess you'll just learn how to deal with the pain maybe talk to your mom or dad on how your feelings. or maybe keep reminding yourself that she'll always be with you even if you can't see her... in your heart. death is a terrible thing but know deep down whoever it is will be in a better place with no more suffering and seeing people with pity in their eyes. it's a hard thing to get over i know but i will pray for you and i hope you feel better soon...
best wishes,
hunnie*

A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war and a time for peace   ~Ecclesiastes 3:8~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Confused...

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary