navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Confusion
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic Confusion Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Stepharoo
since 2004-05-04
Posts 149
Washington, USA

0 posted 2006-02-13 01:35 PM

When it comes to matters of the heart, I think I tend to hide. I never want anyone to know where my heart dwells, and I certainly don't want anyone to know what I hold within it. Unfortunately, there is some one who has been able to find my heart, and see what it holds. I've tried with all my might to keep him out. But I have failed, and can't explain why. I feel he has taken a part of me, but I don't know which part. I feel empty, but whole. He makes me happy, but causes hurt. Can that even happen? To be happy and hurting at the same time? I can't tell my true feelings from my made up world I seem to be caught in. When I look around inside my heart I see lies, sadness, and a lonely girl. But when he enters the room, it seems brighter, and it's reflected in my eyes. I love the way he looks at me when I've done something really stupid, but I can't stand it when he looks at me when I've hurt him. I suppose we've caused each other the same amount of pain... So I guess while he found my heart, I found his just the same. But why when two people find happiness, they run? I understand they might be scared, or unable to understand why the other person loves them. I just wish he'd realize that while I'm loving life on the outside, I'm hating life on the inside. I want to have him run up and hug me from behind, hold my hand, or even just play with my hair. It doesn't matter, just so long as He's there. I can't explain why he makes my voice of reason turn into my voice of dreams. It's not a bad thing, but not really good. When I'm around him things just start to unravel, I have no control over my thoughts... I start to break down inside, and all I want to do is call him mine.

What do I do?

© Copyright 2006 Stephanie M. - All Rights Reserved
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Confusion

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary