navwin » Discussion » Feelings » the good in people
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic the good in people Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Christioned
since 2004-01-15
Posts 93
Huddling in the dark

0 posted 2005-11-23 04:22 PM

I just don't know what to believe anymore. Is there any good in the human race to be found? I have always tried to see the best in people; but how do you find the best in them, if it is equally as hard to find that very thing in you? To me it brings up the question: if I am so horrible then why would God make me? Why put me here? It's an evil game we play and a visious cicle that we live in. And it makes NO SENSE. But somebody stop this freakin' ride; cause' I want off.

"See my wrists;
I feel your pain."-Creed

© Copyright 2005 Andi Rex - All Rights Reserved
ska babe
since 2005-11-08
Posts 58
nowwhere, IN
1 posted 2005-11-24 06:40 PM

people are evil but they do have alittle good in them some more than others.  i'm sorry to hear you are haveing a crapy day and if it makes you feel better i care about you well like you sad be happy!

"I am the one who has to die when it's my time to die, so I'm gonna live life the way I wanna"- Jimi Hendrix

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » the good in people

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary