navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Funny stuff
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic Funny stuff Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams

0 posted 2005-09-14 08:14 PM

Its hard, because I know the answere to this problem and everything else. I feel Really bad because I think I hurt a guy I like.  I got really sick last year and for those first two weeks afterwards I wasn't avoiding him, I was just so weak I couldn't make it over to him.  I was so bad I needed help opening doors and sometimes picking things up. After that I was just really embaressed that I could never tell him.  I don't know if he likes me or if he hates me. I know when I was sick, alot of guys were turned off by how week I looked.  Some, even now look at me with disgust. I supose my personality could of been different when I was sick.  

Overall I realized that I will never be able to tell him this.  Not because of pride, but because something happens where I am not able to reach him.  He doesn't sit with me when can, so he might be over me.  I just wish him the best, because its been nearly a year and nothing has happened.  I know I am afraid to embarasss him.

So I will try to move on and live life.  I am not going to let the world "end", but at the same time my heart will always be open to him.  I hold no resentment to him at all.

You see I am trying this patience thing out.  I have found out that (not through him) not forgiving something no matter what it is, is not worth the torture I put my self through(related to him).  You see was this other problem where I had held such resentment in my heart that I was unable to let him in and once I realized that he was more then a guy I could just flurt with, he was gone.  

So I will take my battle wounds and show my scars. want to live life and the guilt i developed from my secret was killing me.  He thought I had secrets, but Ihad only one.  One which only one person was able to help me through it.  I could never tell any one, but it is over now.  

I hope some day I find love, the perfect kind, the kind of patience and exeptance.  Never judging and peaceful.  For that is the third thing we strive for in life. The second is finding our selves. the first is being as beatiful as we can in God's eyes.  With out these, happyness is relative.  

Juju - 1.) a magic charm or fetish 2.)Magic 3.)A taboo connected woth the use of magic

The dictionary never lies.... I am magical (;

© Copyright 2005 Juju - All Rights Reserved
sandgrain
Member Elite
since 1999-09-21
Posts 3662
Sycamore, IL, USA
1 posted 2005-09-14 10:27 PM

"I hope some day I find love, the perfect kind, the kind of patience and exeptance.  Never judging and peaceful.  For that is the third thing we strive for in life. The second is finding our selves. the first is being as beatiful as we can in God's eyes.  With out these, happyness is relative."

How heartwarmed I was to see you believe our first responsibility is to be pleasing to God.  Please hold that VERY dear in your heart and the rest will come.  

Our world is far from perfect as we also are, so there will always be trials, but they tend to refine us into better human beings. We can't avoid problems but we can  work through them with God's help.

Someone wise once said to list all the characteristics you want your life-long mate to possess.  When finished, look at them one by one and honestly answer whether they are characteristics you possess.  If not, that's where the work should begin.  

Lastly, one who'd shun you when you're ill, is not a characteristic welcomed in a relationship.  Move on with a smile.

Huan Yi
Member Ascendant
since 2004-10-12
Posts 6688
Waukegan
2 posted 2005-09-20 11:58 PM

I have seen as with a long look
the best a man can make
is to create his own goodness

out of a clear image of himself
the satisfaction in simply being alive
the pleasure of his own eyes

Ecclesiastes
V  (3 : 1)

ctowen
Member Elite
since 2001-10-18
Posts 2286
Green Mountains of VT
3 posted 2005-09-21 09:30 PM

it's not what you will find ....

... the right kind of Love will find you!

once you fully love yourself, and
everything around you absorbs that feeling ...

love will be looking back at you ... no doubt!

'til then love yourself and be true.

CT

A word in hand is worth two in a hush ...  CTOwen/05

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Funny stuff

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary