navwin » Discussion » Feelings » why
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic why Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
* shining star*
since 2005-06-29
Posts 76
PA,USA

0 posted 2005-06-30 03:30 PM

The other day i found out that my friend was in trouble. I wont say what that was but definatly it wasn't good if you know what i mean. My friend and I were scared on what to do, but I think we did the best thing possible. TOLD. If anyone has something so say that might help please tell me.

© Copyright 2005 Bobbi - All Rights Reserved
SEA
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
1 posted 2005-06-30 07:09 PM

honey, no one can tell you anything if we don't know what was wrong. Telling someone you trust is the best place to start. Be it a parent or a teacher, aunt or uncle or friend's parents...someone...I hope you both are ok
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
2 posted 2005-06-30 07:53 PM

Quite possibly you did the best thing. While it doesn't feel "right", you did it out of the interest of that person's welfare. As SEA pointed out, we don't know the situation, so cannot answer your question with any accuracy. But if you think it was the moral thing to do? God bless you!
* shining star*
since 2005-06-29
Posts 76
PA,USA
3 posted 2005-06-30 11:48 PM

Thank for your help. And the problem is my friend is cutting herself. My friend and I found out that our best friend was cutting herself. So right away we told her parents so they could get her help. If you have any other opinions please tell me.
SEA
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
4 posted 2005-07-01 12:15 PM

you did the right thing. Hopefully, her parents will get her some help. Just be there for her, be supportive. Maybe look online for information, so you can get an idea or ideas of ways to help as a friend. It's good that you two got involved and told someone. She may be mad at you guys for a bit, but I'm sure that will pass...just be ready for it. I hope things work out for her, and for the three of you as friends.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » why

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary