navwin » Discussion » Feelings » When boys confuse
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic When boys confuse Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams

0 posted 2005-06-28 09:42 PM

I hate love.  Why?!  It confuses me. And beleive me it makes me an irrational person. Why is it that a guy who has had no contact with me in six months now try to go up and talk to me,, and wait he couldn't/

First I saw him at starbucks and I did the whole eyebrow raise wink and then later that day he attempted to approuch me when I was doing homework..

He had to spend forrty five minutes pacing back and forrth/ starring at me/ Walking away and coming back.  

You know I swear I got over him a week ago.  
It seems that when over I get over this guy he reapears with in days and then I remember my fealings. I just wantit over with I cant study or consintrate!

And beleive me if he was a bad guy... I would be like in my head "he's a bad guy" but no.  The worst part is I remember hurting him one to many times and it nearly kills me. I don't know what's worse missing him or feeeling guilty for driving him away.

lets see what did I do

-ignored him countless times
-I didn't kiss him- which I keep making up excuses, but overall I rgret it.
- I think he thought I turned him down for another guy (not true
-I had to many "guy friends" (non of which I was serious about, but toyed with there effection for amusemen, which I don't do anymore, because my friends sat me down and told me I was evil- for doing that) hanging around me
-Didn't notice he was in my biology(lecture) class
-I was comnpletly ablevious

I made a decision yesterday if he went uip to me and asked me to go out with him or talk or what ever that I would reply, but I think I relize now,  I am just confused.  Perhaps I should seek him out.  maybe I caused him to much pain.  hE NEVER SHOWED UP TODAY...

That's it I am going to work out! Auh

Juju - 1.) a magic charm or fetish 2.)Magic 3.)A taboo connected woth the use of magic

The dictionary never lies.... I am magical (;

© Copyright 2005 Juju - All Rights Reserved
Alicat
Member Elite
since 1999-05-23
Posts 4094
Coastal Texas
1 posted 2005-06-28 10:04 PM

I wouldn't fret overmuch.  He's not the only guy in the world.  There's roughly 6 billion people.  About half of them are male.  Take yer pick.

Again, don't sweat it, since you have more serious stuff on your mind, like getting your BA or BS.  The goal of college is to get those, not your MRS.

serenity blaze
Member Empyrean
since 2000-02-02
Posts 27738

2 posted 2005-06-28 10:11 PM

M'self?

I think they put witchy love brew potions in Starbucks coffee.

and sweetie?

You just remain "ablevious" and you'll be okay.

You're supposed to be confused in love.

Otherwise? We wouldn't propagate.

*hearthugs* lady

Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams
3 posted 2005-06-28 10:27 PM

yEAH PROPAGATING........

Sounds fun....

Just kiddding or amI ?

Yeah I know my main goal. It is just hard you know. What do they put in starbucks coffee????

Juju - 1.) a magic charm or fetish 2.)Magic 3.)A taboo connected woth the use of magic

Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams
4 posted 2005-06-28 10:28 PM

HEheh THe future of the world now relies on starbucks coffee......

-Juju

just a thought

Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams
5 posted 2005-06-29 01:14 PM

Bwahahahahaha!

I went up to him and was all like Hello .....  I think you should keep in touch with me. Hahah and told him that he had no choice but to keep in touch with me.  Now I am sane and I think clearly and can study.  Life is good and coffe is an aphradiesiac... Well kinda.... Collage first!

-Juju

Huan Yi
Member Ascendant
since 2004-10-12
Posts 6688
Waukegan
6 posted 2005-06-30 03:43 PM

I used to see our cat doing the same sort of thing
with a mouse.

Confusing “no” and “yes”
can be dangerous.

Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams
7 posted 2005-07-05 12:33 PM

That's what the pepper spray is for!(:  No body takes atvantage of me my daddy is a lawyer.

-Juju

Don_Juan
since 2004-04-08
Posts 252
Far from where I am going
8 posted 2005-07-05 11:47 PM

It seems to me that the man's attraction is to the unattainable in you. The more you ignore draws him in more and more.

... or maybe not. Just a thought

-John

nice use of muffin

Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams
9 posted 2005-07-06 04:26 PM

Could be.  I have been told by guys that I am intimadating... lol

JesusChristPose
since 2005-06-21
Posts 777
Pittsburgh, Pa
10 posted 2005-07-06 08:34 PM

Let's see if I can help you, although you may not believe it is for your best interest.

1. As of now, time is on your side, so don't worry, when a door closes, many others will still open.

2. A baby bird will have to eventually fly on its own.

3. Starbuck's coffee is overrated.

Good luck!

"I have gone away. The bed is cold and empty. Trees bend their boughs toward the earth. And nighttime birds float as black faces."

Don_Juan
since 2004-04-08
Posts 252
Far from where I am going
11 posted 2005-07-07 02:34 AM

Speaking as a male, beautiful women can be quite intimidating. It takes quite a bit of gumption to talk to someone of high caliber and sometimes it takes quite a while to work out the words to say to that certain someone.

Maybe you are intimidating, or, perhaps you are just a radiant beauty and men cannot speak to you because they are held in abeyance at the sight of your glow.

actually I don't know.

nice use of muffin

Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams
12 posted 2005-07-07 08:17 AM

I go to starbucks to wake up in the morning. I have a 8:00 class.  Well I have been told that I "glow" what ever that means... I don't know how that one works.  But I will just wait things out... things are on my side.

Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams
13 posted 2005-07-08 10:48 PM

- So any ways the drama continues... I have his Cell phone number and He has mine.  ONly now I am deathly afraid he will call.  Why? Because I have My MOTHERS ANSWEARING VOICE MAIL.  You see I got it for years ago and when I got in to collage well it was "so funny" my friends harassed me all the time. Well after four years of not owning the cell phone My mother caN'T REMEBER EXACTLY HOW SHE GOT THE ANSWERING MESSAGE MACHINE TO WORK ON IT.

So Worse comes to worse... I get to see just how much he likes me.

-Juju

Alicat
Member Elite
since 1999-05-23
Posts 4094
Coastal Texas
14 posted 2005-07-08 11:33 PM

Well, if it's any consolations, at least you'll have a few twists to your inner self.  Lacking those, one has a harder time navigating the cyclone known as Life.

Just hang in there, and take your time.  Barring accident or incident, you still have a good 60 years ahead of you.  Choose wisely.

Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams
15 posted 2005-07-09 09:05 AM

No I am going to live forever.  Besides.  I am in I.T. I am a busy person. He kinda amusses me.  BUt any ways still embarressing and puts me in a spot I don't like...

-Juju

serenity blaze
Member Empyrean
since 2000-02-02
Posts 27738

16 posted 2005-07-09 07:29 PM

Yanno?

You brought out those protective mothering instincts in me too.

But then?

*high fiving you*

I realized you'd be alright when you announced:

"My daddy is a lawyer."

*grin*

Now have bumperstickers, t-shirts, hats, and yes, especially COFFEE MUGS printed with that, and you will indeed be okay.

yer alright, juju.

*chuckle*

"ablevious" is my new favorite word.

Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams
17 posted 2005-07-09 08:18 PM

That's what my friends say. I don't know what I have until it hits me with a large heavy metal object. Sometimes I wonder if they stick around me just to see all of the situations I get in to.  They say my life if a sitcom. Though I am a bit worried about the guy that has been kinda stalking me (Not this guy). He just doesn't get a hint that I am not running away with him to Russia, and him happenstance catching me after each class each day will not improve his chances.  This why I need a boy friend.  I hired a guy to pretend to be my boyfriend around him, a buck a day. he was gone.  You see boy friends are free. Friends charge you for that kind of stuff.  Though thanks to that same guy friend I am out of peper spray. He decided to -play with it in a small dorm rroom with windows and doors shut. Me and his girl friend were so mad, but we decided that since it got in his eye that was enough of an punishment.

Anyways that is why now I am considering having a boy friend. I figure I will save a what.... 200 or so dollars in guy friends ripping me off.

-Juju

Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams
18 posted 2005-07-09 08:18 PM

Hmm.............

COFFEE mug....

-Juju

Essorant
Member Elite
since 2002-08-10
Posts 4769
Regina, Saskatchewan; Canada
19 posted 2005-07-11 02:59 PM

Why don't you tell them exactly what you feel?  No need for mazes.
Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams
20 posted 2005-07-11 03:17 PM

Well, I would my friend.  But He has avoided me and now he shows up... I will let him solve his problem and I solve mine. I am kinda busy too... that and my negativity toward men in general... it is complicated, but in the end now he has my number and I have his. If he is intrested he will call or approach me. It is a thin line between want or fear.  I don't know what he is thinking, so I tried to ease the tension, with out hanging all over him.  He has girls hanging all over him. I refuse just to be the girl that follows a guy around hopelessly and so I will be friendly while letting him make the choices.  I just want to establish I am different. I would of told him I liked him, but in my case I am not sure how exactly he would use that knowlage.  I thought friendly flirting is the more intelegant thing to do.  Hmm... I am still think what I did was right.  I kinda am doing a class right now too which I need to consintrate on, so unless he approaches me, I am not taking it seriously.

-Juju

Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams
21 posted 2005-07-12 09:19 PM

I have come to a final conclusion.  Maybe life isn't supose to be so complicated.  You know I like the guy.. I like him alot.  But you know what! I cant chase some guy around! This is ridiculous.  The way this makes me feel, the way that some how I can't remember his voice or face, and finally the way my world shakes when he is around.  

Maybe there is a reason for this.  I am not a supersticous person, but heh. I have a life and I am going to live it. That's it this time I am over him.  Well at least I hope. Maybe all of this happens for a reason......  ummmmmm.....

JoshG
since 2004-11-16
Posts 127
TX, USA
22 posted 2005-07-13 02:59 PM

I mean no offense in the following response.  I do not know you and am not going to pretend to know the answer.

I have been following this episode of the "real world" pip style.  I have to say that it is interesting and entertaining to read.  I hope you keep us updated on future events.  Yet, I found myself (hypothetically) yelling at the TV for you both to just be straightforward.  lol... tell each other and stop being afraid.  If fear is really the issue, I am not sure.  I do know that neither one of you wants to take responsibility for meeting and so we get mis hits and forward/backward progress.

I do have to agree with you that love, attaction, meeting people can be so exhausting and labor intensive.  It is also fun at the same time.  I find many times the chase is fun, but it usually is temporary pleasure.

Good luck with your pursuits.  Happy Hunting!

Josh

Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams
23 posted 2005-07-13 03:56 PM

Ok another creepy guy has been following me around.... That's right two. uhg.  I hope that men around the world will relize when you magically apear like to more then one class in the same day and when I go to study, when you have different classes only makes a girl paranoid and ........ well a little on the mad side.

Well to be continued.

Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams
24 posted 2005-07-13 06:34 PM

You know what I want in a guy?

Simple. Be there.  I always amired guys that took chances and were ambicous. But at the same time I admire trust.  I honestly feel bad for any guy that likes me.  I change my mind and get angry.  I supose my problems go back to never really getting along with my father.  I am always afraid of being hurt.  And always take things for there worst.  You see the reason I chose to not pursue the guy I liked was simply that I fealt deep down in my heart he wanted nothing to do with me.  That, my friends is a horrible fealling.  I couldn't allow that in my life. that scary unasurance.  You see if this guy really liked me.  He would try to reassure he liked me.   You see being lonely most of my life I realized that lonelyness  is only feaaling left behind.  I wouldn't wish that upon any one.  I just want to feel wanted so if guys do things like not sit by me or any thing like that over long periods of time.  It makes me wonder. I am always willing to open a window for light, but I only open the door to my heart to those actually willing to come in.  If this guy where to speek to me, out side of smiles and hi's and ask to meet me or spend some kind of time with me I would of been convinced that at the very least he wanted to be friends.  He doesn't do that.  I had to do everything, which made me feal lonely.

-Juju

Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams
25 posted 2005-07-15 07:48 PM

Hm...I have to get my computer fixed... He works at where computers get fixed.  I won't go there to flirt... I NEED TO GET MY LAB TOP FIXED> You see My younger brother down loaded all that one can down load and deleted my very out dated virus protection.  So.... Yeah....... Strictly business...

Maybe...

Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams
26 posted 2005-07-18 05:50 PM

So I asked where to get computer help right???? And what! Well looky here I have to pay 32 dollars for stuff I can do me self. (Sigh)  I haven't seen ghim, but I am sure I will see him again.  There are some crazies in starbucks sheesh.  I can never excape it.  I just want to do home work honestly.

-Juju

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » When boys confuse

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary