navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #38 » Look Into Me Please
Open Poetry #38
Post A Reply Post New Topic Look Into Me Please Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
themute
since 2006-05-08
Posts 469
Maryland

0 posted 2006-08-14 03:40 AM

Milky moon in summer June the hours there are always going I don’t know where so when to say I say the mark I eat the shark the king of seas that makes ten men soon want to leave and understand how large a beast can stand alone with blackened eyes so cold and dead can see a man and break his soul and wisdom whole when even in the ocean man sees nothing. So bleed that angel and make it dry pleas come here you’ll make it stop its flying. I used to touch without a crutch till now I stand on feet of stone no winds have blown but just incase my legs will brace the torrents strength that tests my will and stands me still through thick and thin and when I win the ending will be worth this fighting for. Don’t close your head to what you’ll find and when you see him your shivered spine will crawl into the prying eye. Today’s the day I make or break the masters name his name is nameless the name of life I came to blame no man but fate for my pushing into life but now I’m passing and still I try to see his figure inside the light to see the truth of his disguise so far before my passing. Why seek the truth lad you’ll never make it in your time, but its your choice boy just keep on dying. Inside a plane that glides the wane and wax of day I see the sun that sets from high until the brightness burning red like passions fire that lives inside till bursting out from love that’s wild as the beast inside the jungle keeps its heat inside for plants that die from the hand of man who makes to break and breaks to make a future sale that uses life without a love to go farther than the darkness of infinities embrace and yet can never face his inner most demons daily. Please hover over me and sense terror humbly that comes from the secrets that aren’t ending. In the ever learning hour that holds secrets in its never ending power that holds in its essence the secrets of embracing all in all and everything from the breaking of a branch that falls unto the ground to the weeping babe inside the arms of a woman that has charms who unto my eye has everything and yet in her eyes she sees little and so much to make for she is sad in discontent which was as was never meant for a joyful discontent makes a life worth something more to look and find the water pours into the glass that sees itself with love and so will always be half empty.    

I am the two-toed wanderer

© Copyright 2006 Matthew Patrick Holbert - All Rights Reserved
Joe Houck
since 2001-04-23
Posts 324
california
1 posted 2006-08-14 05:19 AM

Very sporadic and still nicely flowing
writing, reminds me of my kind of writing, one hell of a rant here,I love rants...ha very eclectic, very good.
Joe

LeeJ
Member Patricius
since 2003-06-19
Posts 13296

2 posted 2006-08-14 08:55 AM

whew, a lot said here....questions, aswers, like talking to God and self at the same time
mysterious surrender

kif kif
since 2006-06-01
Posts 439
BCN
3 posted 2006-08-14 06:00 PM

Hello; it sounds like a stream of conciousness-a Virginia Woolfe style walk through the landscape. "joyful discontent" is telling, and needed for what I imagine to be caught up within the message, which is desire?
Midnitesun
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 2001-05-18
Posts 28647
Gaia
4 posted 2006-08-14 06:17 PM

ah, the beauty, the irony is
half empty=half full
drink of it deeply
then let it refill
it will, it will

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #38 » Look Into Me Please

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary