navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #1 » Sorrow Continues (part 11 of "Sorrow" the tale)
Dark Poetry #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic Sorrow Continues (part 11 of "Sorrow" the tale) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
a-alibaster
since 2000-01-08
Posts 392

0 posted 2000-02-09 09:56 AM

Sorrow Continues (part 11 of "Sorrow" the tale)

Lonliness slides down the walls
as a whisper from fridged lips falls.
Emptiness fills grand mansions of the mind
and carresses the skin with slices harshly unkind.
Caring freezes itself in motionless time
only to mock existance as if it is a skeletal faced mime.
Longing drowns in a vast red flood
of callous and calculating icey blood.
Ponderence upon your question of how I feel
reveals only what Sorrow knows to be the depth of what is real.

I have been away for a bit, please excuse the absence. My words have been few lately....and these ones seem to me to not be so grand themselves....all apologies!!

There is an alter ego which
dwells in every soul...
a-alibaster

© Copyright 2000 a-alibaster (H.A.R.) - All Rights Reserved
danni
since 1999-11-20
Posts 688
wisconsin
1 posted 2000-02-09 11:03 AM

Aah, but this was grand. Now I'll have to go looking for the other parts. Very nice work here.  

Something has to change. An undeniable dilemma. But I am not a burden anyone should bear.
-Tool-

Janet Marie
Member Laureate
since 2000-01-22
Posts 18554

2 posted 2000-02-09 11:24 AM

alibaster this is VERY lovely...dont apolgize for moments of lost inspiration...we all go thru it...it helps me to come here and see all the amazing work of fellow poets!!!
take care, janet marie

"...she said I dont know if I've ever been good enough...I'm a little bit rusty...and I feel like my head is caving in,
and I dont know if I've ever been really loved- by a hand thats touched me, and I feel like somethings gonna give...and I'm a little bit angry...
Well...this aint over..NO not yet...not while I still need you around"...
matchbox 20

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #1 » Sorrow Continues (part 11 of "Sorrow" the tale)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary