navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #1 » As the green grasses....
Dark Poetry #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic As the green grasses.... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Bojopy
since 2000-01-03
Posts 391

0 posted 2000-01-10 06:50 PM

This is about my grandmother and her final days.....she is not gone yet but I can tell very soon.

As the green grasses turn to brown
          & bleed to seed
Nightmaric moons brighten the scenes
          to morn all cemetery

Frightened family await for
          her final demise
Unaware............but not;
          to the final forcoming
She must pass they feel
          but never say
The pain in her and them
          will not speak

So many months of deaf silence
Many moments of cold cries
The beginging of the end is near
Which is shown in every parties eyes

As the green grasses turn to brown
          & bleed to seed
Nightmaric moons brighten the scenes
          to morn all cemetery

"Write down what you say if what you say is not written down" (Bojopy)

© Copyright 2000 Bojopy - All Rights Reserved
Isis
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-06
Posts 6296
Sunny Queensland
1 posted 2000-01-11 12:00 PM

So sad, I wish all the elderly could pass in tact in whole, in their sleep.  My grandfather had alzeimer's and a horrible, slow, remorseful way to go it was.  Blessings for your grandmother, yourself and your family (HUGS)  

Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely.
~Isis~
(Sovereign of the Spirit)

Bojopy
since 2000-01-03
Posts 391

2 posted 2000-01-11 04:46 AM

Thanks Isis so much I am confused as to how my family is taking it.  She had a stroke and is really starting to have trouble and it really hurts me to see.  She used to be able see, at least enough to read, but she is having a real hard time with it now.  She only passed the tenth grade but I swear she is the smartest lady I know.  You can ask her any word and she can tell you how to spell it and what it means.  Kinda like having a dictionary on hand. OH I can't wait to tell her that she will love it!!! OH I'm glad I just responded to you Isis!! Thank You again and much love for any saddness you endured upon the death of another.

danni
since 1999-11-20
Posts 688
wisconsin
3 posted 2000-01-12 02:22 AM

Bo- I am sorry for what you and your family are going through. This was an incredible expression. I lost my grandma very unexpectedly five years ago. She was the one of the two most incredible women I have known. (other being my mom of course   )
Unfortunately her "legend" I fear has been forgotten by the family and everyones to afraid to admit it. Anyway, enough about my stuff. This is your show here. Again, I am taken with your talent.  

Bojopy
since 2000-01-03
Posts 391

4 posted 2000-01-12 11:58 PM

I think it is hard to talk about people when there gone!  At least right away.  I think it would be so much better if people would talk more about death and dieing!!  I'm not sure at a wake do they talk about this sorta thing? anyone know?

Isis
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-06
Posts 6296
Sunny Queensland
5 posted 2000-01-13 12:23 PM

Bojopy why are you so happy I responded as I did, to your poem.  And about Grandma, are you gonna read all this to her?  Just wondering?  As I said previously blessings to her and all your family.  Heartfelt understanding too.  

Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely.
~Isis~
(Sovereign of the Spirit)

Bojopy
since 2000-01-03
Posts 391

6 posted 2000-01-13 01:00 AM

Isis when I said I was happy, I meant about telling her she is a walking dictionary!  I think she feels uneeded somtimes (in my email) and that makes her depressed.  How sad that is
I remember when I lived with her and used to ask her questions and she always had the answers.  I could see in her eyes she felt special.  So I'm gonna start asking her questions again!!! and that makes me happy!!!

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #1 » As the green grasses....

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary