navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #31 » To fool no-one
Open Poetry #31
Post A Reply Post New Topic To fool no-one Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
DavePage
Member Elite
since 2003-12-21
Posts 2917

0 posted 2004-03-05 06:51 PM

Trusting someone's idea of magnifying their inner desires
Calculated destruction of a belief that would obey

Exploding from the middle to build a beginning and end
Blaming the victim
As an easy target
To fool

No-one

© Copyright 2004 Dave Page - All Rights Reserved
Startime55
Member Elite
since 2003-04-05
Posts 2148
Alberta, Canada
1 posted 2004-03-05 06:55 PM

Making one think seems to flow through this poem....how often do we succumb to these simple things....makes me pleased that over the years I have learned not to judge....I like the way your work makes me look within myself...well done...

DavePage
Member Elite
since 2003-12-21
Posts 2917

2 posted 2004-03-05 08:00 PM

Making one think seems to flow through this poem....how often do we succumb to these simple things....makes me pleased that over the years I have learned not to judge....I like the way your work makes me look within myself...well done...

I came back to read this and it was if it had been written by a stranger.

Yes all of my poems are my thinking and trying to say there is knowledge in the world and most of our minds, are in suitcases, carried from property to protery.

Bigotry thinks backwards but I dont subscribe to the ideal that killing people can be written off as, it happened yesterday - let's move forward, or using it because no one will touch it, if you dont.

Every political adviser with a weak person, has a war, but it has to be a war that allows memories to fail, whilst not allowing the processions and gallentry to fail but before the hospitals have to report.

I'll stop here.

regards

Dave

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #31 » To fool no-one

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary