navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » Missing you dad !
Teen Poetry #7
Post A Reply Post New Topic Missing you dad ! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Belinda
since 2006-01-30
Posts 126
UK

0 posted 2006-01-30 06:16 PM

Heya this is about my dad, he moved from the UK where  I live, to New zealand...the other side of the world.

I can't believe your leaving me,
How could you do this?

If you loved me,
The way you say you do,
Then you'd stay next to me,
The way I want you to.

I want to hold you tight,
and never let you go,
How was I,
Supposed to know ?

Because you promised me,
You'd always be here,
To sort thing's out,
To make them clear.

I need you now,
But you're going away,
You're going there,
Forever to stay.

Soon enough,
You're leaving me,
So if this is your desire,
I'm glad you walk free.

Fank u !
Belinda
xXx *mwah* xXx

© Copyright 2006 Belinda Black - All Rights Reserved
DejaEntendu
since 2005-12-06
Posts 82
Pennsylvania
1 posted 2006-01-31 04:14 AM

pretty good write. Very truthful, but I would recommend not typing what the poem is about at the beggining. That's usually for other people to think of, and if you tel them directly, it may influence how they feel about the poem, without them deciding for themselves. But this is well-written, and an excellent poem.
Belinda
since 2006-01-30
Posts 126
UK
2 posted 2006-01-31 11:40 AM

thank u ! !
Mysteria
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 2001-03-07
Posts 18328
British Columbia, Canada
3 posted 2006-01-31 02:52 PM

This was very well done, and asks those questions we all want the answers to when this happens.  I am afraid it is always about them and never about us.  Life is ever changing and this is another example of how.  Good thing there are phones   Nice writing, and I rather enjoyed knowing what it was about myself.

"There's nothing worse that being an aging young person!" - Richard Pryor
~ Carpe' Diem ~

Free_Spirit07
since 2006-01-29
Posts 222
The middle of my mind!
4 posted 2006-01-31 06:15 PM

WOW ok that was a good write!......... ummm yea! Hay im new here and every time i try and post a poem it says "Submissions have been temporarily disabled while we update our database. Please try again later." And yet you and other people can post! really out of it eh? if anyone can help that would be great, once again nice write!
xoxo Free_Spirit07

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » Missing you dad !

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary