navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » With no place to call my own
Teen Poetry #7
Post A Reply Post New Topic With no place to call my own Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
byski
since 2006-01-26
Posts 235
Alberta, Canada

0 posted 2006-01-27 07:46 PM

Wait!
You can't go there!
You CAN'T DO THAT!
Oi! You! Stay right there!

Ya, right.
Like I'm gona roll over and play dead.
Sometimes I wonder who's rights are being violated; the passer-by who has to deal with me occupying a few square metres with a loud but extremly versitile piece of wood on wheels or me who has few places that I may enjoy myself.

Hey! Get 'ur filthy hand off that! Security!

I see an opotunity to ease my daily pain, to fill the void that has become my life. Obviously my person is not as important as the one who is chasing me yet I must to sruvive. But they won't catch me, at least I don't think they will.

I constantly struggle to survive a day. Food and shelter are my deliemas and freedom is my only friend. My enemies are numerous but all I want to do is avoid them completly, my existance depends on it. I fallow no rules for I see no logic in them. To you I may seem as a nuisance, but in my eyes I am living the life that you can only dream of. I would not trade places for anything in the world. Without a doubt, this life is less stressful and more enjoyable.

Ever thought to look through my eyes?
Chase your dreams?

I am living mine.

Unorthodox mabey, but I grow on you.

© Copyright 2006 byski - All Rights Reserved
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » With no place to call my own

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary