navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #4 » My Beast Friend
Dark Poetry #4
Post A Reply Post New Topic My Beast Friend Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Britt_Brat
since 2008-03-05
Posts 37
Knoxville, TN

0 posted 2008-04-10 03:11 PM

Lies
Betrayal
Deceiving
Hurt.
Pain

These are the things that you make me feel. These are the things you have done to me. For the better part of my life I have done anything you wished.

And then for him you would turn your back on me. Then they came and you walked away. You wouldn’t even look me in the eyes.

What did I do to you? What have I said to anger you to lie to me? What must I do to make it all better?

I love you, you’re my best friend. And out of no were you turn away from me. Walking away leaving me with all the blame, and shame that I do not deserve.

I have tried and tried. Time and time again. But each time I lose you, and get hurt.

I love you but I cannot take it any more. Leave me as you will. A bleeding heart that has been ripped open one too many times by you. An empty chest is all that is left.And dieing soul that has been lost.

im lost in a world of love

© Copyright 2008 Brittany Bowers - All Rights Reserved
Reborn
since 2008-04-01
Posts 13

1 posted 2008-04-11 08:02 PM

PROS: It came off real. I could feel the pain.

CONS: Read more like prose than a poem though. There is a lot of emotion and love involved here for just a friendship which makes it confusing.

Falling rain
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2008-01-31
Posts 2178
Small town, Illinois
2 posted 2008-04-12 04:46 PM

"My Beast friend" idk if you ment "beast" as in a animal or "best friend"  This was more of a write but poems can sometimes be a write more than a poem full of rhyming and stanza's. This is pretty good. I truely know how you really feel.. keep up the good work!!!

Have a great day!

~Zach~

Good Man Gone Better
since 2008-04-13
Posts 3

3 posted 2008-04-13 05:32 AM

I would love to say this poem to my X.
Thanks alot, it was deep.
I have given numerous chances & tried to forgive her numerous times, though she acts mature very often, it's like a movie script but lacks numerous lines, what am I to do, I was trained to forgive & forget, is it really worth the pain, daily abusing my brane...oo forgive me I comes B4 N, E(any) Im sorry sometimes I 4get.......abusing my brain or whatever you want to call it.
~Good Man Gone Better~ Inspired some what by you.

hiddensmiles
since 2008-02-07
Posts 514
at the beach... i wish
4 posted 2008-04-13 12:24 PM

i feel your pain through out this whole thing.

JJ

hiddensmiles
since 2008-02-07
Posts 514
at the beach... i wish
5 posted 2008-04-13 12:25 PM

i forgot to say. good write!!

JJ

Britt_Brat
since 2008-03-05
Posts 37
Knoxville, TN
6 posted 2008-04-14 02:17 PM

Thank you all. Not only was he my best friend he was also the man i truely loved. But hse broken my heart

im lost in a world of love

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #4 » My Beast Friend

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary