navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #4 » Your Pain.
Dark Poetry #4
Post A Reply Post New Topic Your Pain. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
yuna
since 2006-05-03
Posts 9

0 posted 2006-07-20 01:49 AM

You stole the words
Of others said they were Your Own,
You fooled me. You promised me the world and all I Got way was a cruel imposter, it being You.

You kept me locked out side of the room which You Keep for your Dramatics. You hide the key so I Cant find You and save You like You beg Me to.

You want to Loath yourself, for the sake of your False Pain. Undeserving. You mock the agony of Others with a quiet smile.

© Copyright 2006 yuna - All Rights Reserved
Digital_Hell
since 2006-06-05
Posts 202
Amidst black roses
1 posted 2006-07-20 04:07 PM

An interesting style. But a good write.

"You want to Loath yourself, for the sake of your False Pain. Undeserving. You mock the agony of Others with a quiet smile"

I loved this part! it is sadly truthfull, i know a lot of people like this! I enjoyed reading this and look forward to reading more!

stargal
since 2006-03-06
Posts 1352
OR USA
2 posted 2006-07-20 05:16 PM

Wow, I loved this poem, it had so much truth in just a few words. It was great!

"You kept me locked out side of the room which You Keep for your Dramatics."

My favorite part, cause it's true, there are people out there that will do this to you, without you even knowing it at times...

Wonderful write, I can't wait to see more

@-->---

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #4 » Your Pain.

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary