navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #4 » Alone With My Life
Dark Poetry #4
Post A Reply Post New Topic Alone With My Life Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
XxForever.BrokenxX
since 2008-01-20
Posts 891
Neverland

0 posted 2008-01-23 07:59 PM

Along with the hate on an other torturous day, everything seems to collied with what I love. Crashing down on what I belong to, killing all my hope.

Sitting all alone with no one to hold me, comfort me, protect me and save all my sorrows. Every single part of me turns away from the light that seems to be blinding me.

I'm terrified by what I seek. For death to come would change me forever. Seeking my end so I wont have to pretend again. Looking for what I think I fear most.

Nothing can stop me, sinking down to my defeat. Captured by every word, every thought, every action. Did I ever really care for what they said, I would not be here. Falling away from everything that led me to this.

FoReVeR.BrOkEn

[This message has been edited by XxForever.BrokenxX (01-23-2008 09:12 PM).]

© Copyright 2008 Emmalee Yuri - All Rights Reserved
tonyV
since 2008-01-14
Posts 36

1 posted 2008-01-23 08:42 PM

I really enjoyed that.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #4 » Alone With My Life

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary