navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #30 » The Day.....
Open Poetry #30
Post A Reply Post New Topic The Day..... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Goldenrose
Member Elite
since 2003-05-30
Posts 3665

0 posted 2004-01-22 07:36 AM

I came out of that morning, that improbable day of delight, filled with confused happy thoughts and exhileration, head spining, heart beating, pounding, blood rushing, racing, so much so my memory and basic functions failed.

Sleepless and lonely, till our next call, but more relaxed and warm after our words of intimacy, words filed with respect, words of the deepest, hottest love, ever expressed between man and woman.
These calming, tranquil waters on a white yacht named ''Eternal Love'' we have sailed.

Bluest of oceans and the gentlest of waves stand between us, but with the biggest leap of faith, i will traverse and encompass the distance, with a heart full of gladness and love unencombered.

Free will is what i have, and with all of my heart, and all of my senses burning with fire, all of my glorious passion, i bestow it to you, in the gentlest of ways, like the soft spring rain, breeze blown and warm on your face.
The sound of our love will be like the light liqiud lapping of a glistening lake, washing on a shingle shoreline, to me you will never be forgotten, but in my mind forever, always remembered.

In the garden of my mind you sit bathed in sunlight, surrounded by my sweet scented Jasmine, and Roses of velvet that flurrish and grow towards your radiant light.

Contented you are in my bower, gently touching and smell scenting the crisp white roses, your face a picture of delight.
Your love, life, happiness and future, will be nourished and nurtured by me, and i hope never to be away from your sight.

''Each soul is potentialy divine..the goal is to manifest that divinity''

© Copyright 2004 P.D - All Rights Reserved
Seymour Tabin
Member Empyrean
since 1999-07-07
Posts 31720
Tamarac Fla
1 posted 2004-01-22 08:07 AM

Goldenrose
Now that's a confession worth taking note of.
Enjoyed

Goldenrose
Member Elite
since 2003-05-30
Posts 3665

2 posted 2004-01-22 09:13 AM

Thank you very much for your kind words Mr Tabin...glad you enjoyed the poem...

Goldenrose.

''Each soul is potentialy divine..the goal is to manifest that divinity''

A Romantic Heart
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-03
Posts 5496
Forever In Your Heart
3 posted 2004-01-24 12:05 PM

This was more beautiful than all the colors of the rainbow~

Thank You~

Open your eyes, open your mind, open your heart, let me come in and show you love.....~ARH

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #30 » The Day.....

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary