navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #29 » Body Temple Of Love( For ARH).
Open Poetry #29
Post A Reply Post New Topic Body Temple Of Love( For ARH). Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Goldenrose
Member Elite
since 2003-05-30
Posts 3665

0 posted 2003-10-24 04:58 AM

Into your eyes i step into another zone.
Now in your mind i confront all of your past,present and future fears.

Using just our combined love,i easily ward them off, clearing and soothing your mind of all fell creatures.

For the first time i see through your eyes.
Only now can i see your perfect  and excellant world of goodness, of kindness, of love.

Through the windows of your soul, i see the suffering of others and the need to help.
But also the absolute deepness of love, deeper than the deepest ocean.

Travelling down the very fibres of your body, i enter your heart.
Cavernous and vast are the walls of your heart.
Dark shadowy recesses are visable,like standing in a huge underground cave, with stalactites hanging down.

Lost i become in your heart of love, wandering, gazing at the deep red textures, velvet to the touch.

Taller than a cathedral, wider than a valley,
now i have confirmation of just how remarkably special,beautiful and deep your heart is.

Being here, within your most precious heart, i weep with joy unconfined at your beauteous boundless love for me.

© Copyright 2003 P.D - All Rights Reserved
A Romantic Heart
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-03
Posts 5496
Forever In Your Heart
1 posted 2003-10-24 05:09 AM

My love this was simply breathtaking....I am in awe..this was TRUELY my favorite..loved it You have touched my heart..no pun intended..

Inside my heart is where your home is, safe and secure..this is where you'll always be..look around...see yourself there...my heart is filled with you...always you..

Thank you my sweet king of gold, golden words for me I do cherrish...as I cherrish you.

xxxxxx love ~ARH (Vermilion Queen)

True poets don't write with the ink of quill or pen, but with the ink of their heart~

Goldenrose
Member Elite
since 2003-05-30
Posts 3665

2 posted 2003-10-24 05:13 AM

My love just being in your heart is a feeling that i will never forget....you do me great honour with your fine words of encouragement..thank you my love..love ...

Goldenrose.xxxxxxxxxx

''Each soul is potentialy divine..the goal is to manifest that divinity''

Fire Fairy
since 2003-10-22
Posts 43
Australia
3 posted 2003-10-24 05:14 AM

The beauty of this soul that you wrote about is just a mirror of your own magnificence.

Such luscious words, written with so much pure love.

Your deep, expressive passion and humble healing ability overflows from this poem, and saturates the reader in its radiance.

Earth Angel
Member Empyrean
since 2002-08-27
Posts 40215
Realms of Light
4 posted 2003-10-24 08:15 AM

The magnificence and eloquence of your words of love resound throughout the world, raising it's vibratory level beyond that of mere mortals.

To love exhaulted!
EA

Goldenrose
Member Elite
since 2003-05-30
Posts 3665

5 posted 2003-10-25 06:34 AM

Fire fairy....Thank you for your very kind words...you make me very happy...GR...

Earth Angel...Linda...thank you for the very kind words of encouragement....GR....

''Each soul is potentialy divine..the goal is to manifest that divinity''

ShakespearesSister
since 2003-10-14
Posts 24

6 posted 2003-10-28 06:33 AM

Your writing produces and stirs feelings
deep from within the soul, this poem depicts
a strong, mature love, filled with a love,tenderness,commitment , a love sometimes unattainable.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #29 » Body Temple Of Love( For ARH).

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary