navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #28 » Autumns Coat Of Many Colors
Open Poetry #28
Post A Reply Post New Topic Autumns Coat Of Many Colors Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
A Romantic Heart
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-03
Posts 5496
Forever In Your Heart

0 posted 2003-09-20 06:52 AM

A patchwork quilt of bright orange, yellow, red and brown,
leaves blanket the huge mountain tops, flowing in the gentle wind like a queens delicate gown,

Beautiful earthtone colors as far as the eye can see, artwork of nature, a handpainted tapestry,

A fall fashion show, each tree proudly displays its colorful leaves, a time to shine,

Brilliant, vibrant colors, flowing, glowing, the trees are at natures perfection, aged like a fine wine,

The earth is covered, layered, blankets of orange, yellow red and brown,

Leaves are now blowing, flowing, in the wind, falling to the ground,

Autumns coat of many colors, beauty without words, leaves us once more, bare, naked.

True poets don't write with the ink of quill or pen, but with the ink of their heart~

[This message has been edited by A Romantic Heart (09-20-2003 06:57 AM).]

© Copyright 2003 Millette A. (Lester) Addison - All Rights Reserved
Goldenrose
Member Elite
since 2003-05-30
Posts 3665

1 posted 2003-09-20 07:07 AM

Beautiful and vivid with rich colours ..you write so well on the beauty of nature...you should write more  poems like this my love..you are so good ...love ...

Goldenrose.xxxxxxxxxxx

A Romantic Heart
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-03
Posts 5496
Forever In Your Heart
2 posted 2003-09-20 07:15 AM

Thank you my love, you are rubbing off on me! I just posted another one ! my nature man! xxxx love ~ARH

True poets don't write with the ink of quill or pen, but with the ink of their heart~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #28 » Autumns Coat Of Many Colors

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary