navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #27 » Nights Rapture(For ARH)
Open Poetry #27
Post A Reply Post New Topic Nights Rapture(For ARH) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Goldenrose
Member Elite
since 2003-05-30
Posts 3665

0 posted 2003-07-26 05:08 AM

As suddenly as the first drop of rain in autumn's mad turmoil, you stepped with alacrity into my life, fully.

Infused and confused by your love at first, every day my love for you grew, like a flower of the desert,passionately.

By silver moonlight have we travelled in our world of bliss.
Longing to see you in nights scented air, flowers adorning your silky dark hair.

Gown of white silk, with Goldenrose flowers in ornament cover.
Around thy waist, a girdle of beauteous blue flowers,freshly picked and fair.

Kissing thy lips, thy neck,thy face, loves sweet rapture.
Grace my bed with your blushing beautiful body, lay for my eyes only, shapely.

Breathing the scent of you, your navel, your neck, your hair.
Take my life, my being, my heart forever, completely.

© Copyright 2003 P.D - All Rights Reserved
passing shadows
Member Empyrean
since 1999-08-26
Posts 45577
displaced
1 posted 2003-07-26 06:23 AM

whew! very sensual writing here...I don't know if I can take much more of that kind of stuff...I'll end up in the cold shower
A Romantic Heart
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-03
Posts 5496
Forever In Your Heart
2 posted 2003-07-27 07:10 AM

As suddenly as the first drop of rain in autumn's mad turmoil, you stepped with alacrity into my life, fully.

Infused and confused by your love at first, every day my love for you grew, like a flower of the desert,passionately.

This one made me cry..so passionate...and just beautiful!!!! I love the way you think of me, about us...the places you take us..
the more I read your love poetry..the more i want...is it selfish to want to view more of your heart...I think not! write more like these...keep them coming...this was very moving and touching!

xxx love~ARH

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #27 » Nights Rapture(For ARH)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary