navwin » Discussion » Philosophy 101 » badly needed an answer..
Philosophy 101
Post A Reply Post New Topic badly needed an answer.. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
~frustrated writer~
since 2008-02-25
Posts 84

0 posted 2008-03-19 10:40 PM

do you beLieve in this saying.. "tell me who your friends are and i'll tell you who you are.." ??

i mean, being in your circle of friends doesn't really mean you're all totally the same.. each individual are uniquely made.. they're in the same group because they do have things in common which tends to click them, ayt?
so, why do people think that they're all the same which is totally not! it sucks being judge because your friend did that and all of you are the same in their eyes..

© Copyright 2008 ~frustrated writer~ - All Rights Reserved
Falling rain
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2008-01-31
Posts 2178
Small town, Illinois
1 posted 2008-03-21 05:48 PM

"tell me who your friends are and i'll tell you who you are.."

I think this has a typo in this. "i'll" should be "it'll" thats what i think.

Because the group of friends sort of difines the basics of what you are. yes i do believe that everyone is different and special but people are into steryotypes and stuff like that.

And each one of my friends are different in there own way. But its those differences that make a group, like a melting pot. And if people are stereyotyping you and your friends there just shallow and not open minded to new people. Just don't let people judge you or your friends. If they are your true friends and if your happy to be with them thats all that matters. Not peoples opinion..
Hopefully that was of any help...

XxZachxX    

~frustrated writer~
since 2008-02-25
Posts 84

2 posted 2008-03-21 09:23 PM

"And if people are stereotyping you and your friends there just shallow and not open minded to new people."

>> yes, i strongly believe that they're close minded! the hell i care for 'em!

"Just don't let people judge you or your friends."

>> yeah, right. but i can't force people to avoid them of judging me and my friends because that's what they see us.. but i don't mind them really..

"If they are your true friends and if your happy to be with them thats all that matters."

>> i'm totally happy being with them! nothing compares! =)

thanks a lot Zach. it's a big help..really..

thankfully yours,
Lira

Falling rain
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2008-01-31
Posts 2178
Small town, Illinois
3 posted 2008-03-22 01:53 PM

haha no problem!!! =)

XxZachXx

"What are you think I ment?"

haha yes im sort of crazy deep down inside. lol!!

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Philosophy 101 » badly needed an answer..

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary