navwin » Discussion » Philosophy 101 » Fortune Cookie
Philosophy 101
Post A Reply Post New Topic Fortune Cookie Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Vagabond
since 2004-01-23
Posts 163

0 posted 2004-01-27 11:51 AM

I was brought to a stuning reality when i got a fortune cookie with two fortunes in it! Waht does this mean? Is it impling that I am pschysophrinic(sorry best spelling possiable) or did it have it.  Latter on in the day i saw a person (my frined who is almost as crazy as me) screeming that see didn't have a fortune in hers, she wanted to know if that meant that she would die? Then rather quickly she started insulting Chad who sat beside me at lunck

Vagabon the Lost One

© Copyright 2004 Jerome Hollon - All Rights Reserved
berengar
since 2004-01-02
Posts 86

1 posted 2004-02-02 11:59 PM

That's easy.  At the point of time you received two predictions in your fortune cookie, the multiverse was diverging and you had the privelage of being at the junction of the trousers of time before they split...or, at least, so my friend Eric, the singing potato just told me.
Alicat
Member Elite
since 1999-05-23
Posts 4094
Coastal Texas
2 posted 2004-02-03 12:15 PM

It's best to remember to add the tag line '...between the sheets.' when reading fortune cookie slips. For some odd reason, they make a lot more sense then.
Ringo
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2003-02-20
Posts 3684
Saluting with misty eyes
3 posted 2004-02-03 07:13 PM

I used to do that, Ali, until I got one that said "you are good with animals".

lol

But now the animal is in pain...
And now it's starting to rain...
But I'm still the same.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Philosophy 101 » Fortune Cookie

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary