navwin » Main Forums » Spiritual Journeys #2 » garding angles
Spiritual Journeys #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic garding angles Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
kjsd
since 2010-01-07
Posts 74
sd usa

0 posted 2010-01-21 07:27 PM

GRANDING ANGLES

We all have one and mabey one houndred
They all care and take care of us
But some of us dont belive and we just dont know what to do
just look to they sky and who is mine
for if they are there a rainbow will apear
or mabey it will start to rain
but if they are there thay will let ou know

© Copyright 2010 kailyn johnson - All Rights Reserved
sandgrain
Member Elite
since 1999-09-21
Posts 3662
Sycamore, IL, USA
1 posted 2010-01-22 10:22 AM

Perhaps there were things your Grandpa told you to do that you didn't want to do, and he asked you not to do somethings that you wanted to do.  That was a guiding love that we understand as we age and realize Grandpa was right.

With God it's much the same way on a much larger scale.  God can see things we need, dangers etc. that we, even as adults, can't understand.  However, because we know He loves us and works everything for good to those who love Him, we trust Him and His wisdom.  We don't need to see a sign in the sky, proof is everywhere.  How cereal turns into food, distributed throghout our bodies to feed our organs, brains and systems.  We are the same people we were as babies but we magically grew out of that phase.  Can any human make that happen?  No, it's all God's design proving His love.

People have shown up in my life when I most needed someone to understand.  I believe this was God's arrangement, possibly carried out through angels.

Please keep writing and don't forget to talk to God even if it means telling Him what's in your heart and on your mind.  He really already knows, but loves when you share it with Him.

God bless you,
  Rae

kjsd
since 2010-01-07
Posts 74
sd usa
2 posted 2010-01-23 10:30 AM

thank you verry much
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Spiritual Journeys #2 » garding angles

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary