navwin » Main Forums » Spiritual Journeys #2 » Phone call to Father
Spiritual Journeys #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic Phone call to Father Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
papaskins
since 2006-11-15
Posts 21

0 posted 2007-01-12 07:39 PM

Hello Father…
“ _____________________________________________”

Yes sir, I know it’s been a while since we talked but I have been so busy at work and the kids have so much going on that I just haven’t...
I know, I know, I shouldn’t be working so many hours or on Sundays and I hope that soon I can...
What’s that? You have missed me?...and the pew you raised me in has been empty for a while, well I can explain and...
I know father and I am sorry for not being able to be at your house and I do miss the fellowship with you and with family but...
No sir; I haven’t been sending my tithe with her when she goes; the bills were pilling up so I had to...

Well you know my heart and I truly want to do the things you taught me and live like I need to but...
My health? I feel OK on most days but all the lunch meetings with clients and the holidays put the pounds on and my heart seems to be struggling a little because of the extra weight; I know I am not getting any younger but I will get around to loosing...
Oh, you say sort of like the way I “get around” to spending time with you!,...well I guess you got me there but I promise I...’um,...’um...I... you know father it is getting late and I have a long day tomorrow so...

“SON...”

Yes sir...

“FIND MORE TIME TO TALK TO ME---I LOVE YOU AND I WILL SEE YOU SOON.”

© Copyright 2007 papaskins - All Rights Reserved
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Spiritual Journeys #2 » Phone call to Father

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary