navwin » Main Forums » Spiritual Journeys #2 » End life Life begins
Spiritual Journeys #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic End life Life begins Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
cherrys_rule
since 2006-03-18
Posts 442

0 posted 2006-11-12 08:54 AM

Ten perfect fingers
Ten perfect toes
When your life ends
nobody will know

When you come out
They will surely cut the cord
The doctors will count down from 3
3,2,1, and watch you die on the board

When you go up to heaven
I'm sure you don't know what just happened.
I'm pretty sure God will give your mom some strife.
But God will definitly give you eternal life.

By Courtney A

© Copyright 2006 cherrys_rule - All Rights Reserved
Musicmaker1969
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2000-06-25
Posts 589
Peterborough, Ontario Canada
1 posted 2006-11-26 05:27 PM

A very intriguing poem.  You make it sound like the death of this person was the result of the mother somehow.  I hope whatever the case may be, all find Jesus and find their hope, strength and love in Him.

Musicmaker1969

Jesus is my Rock, music is my sanity.
Sheri Liegh Adams
sheri1969@gmail.com

fractal007
since 2000-06-01
Posts 1958

2 posted 2006-11-27 06:15 PM

Hm.  That was a little brief and maybe even a wee bit jaded.  Did you write it about an experience you had yourself?  

In any case, it is good that you end a tragedy like this with the hope of an eternal life in the best place to be.

secret_truth_lies
since 2006-11-14
Posts 74

3 posted 2006-12-11 08:18 PM

No I don't think this person was writing on herself, only because I know her and she writes on what ever comes to her mind. She's a very out spoken person when she writes her stuff. There is a girl at our school that had a abortion and maybe she finds it a bit Hypocritical for that girl to be having an abortion but singing to everybody about God. So I know where shes coming from  
cherrys_rule
since 2006-03-18
Posts 442

4 posted 2007-01-18 05:34 PM

Thanks Kylie,
No i haven't had experience. i think ppl are so evil in this world. I mean killing off another human, just because you made the mistake of having sex. Well there's something call adoption. I mean are ppl just that stupid to kill off and commit murdur for someone that is living in them. People are just really stupid these days. That's all I gotta say.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Spiritual Journeys #2 » End life Life begins

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary