navwin » Main Forums » Spiritual Journeys #2 » life is so flippin hard
Spiritual Journeys #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic life is so flippin hard Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
yvetters_24
since 2006-08-27
Posts 52
california

0 posted 2006-09-02 03:20 AM

life is so flippin hard we think life is so hard o my boyfriend broke up with me my life sucks I dont own the latest clothes boo hoo idk but alls I can say is cry me a river then build a bridge and get the flip over it already if u think life is hard think of how Jesus felt knowing he was sent to earth to die for people he would be pierced on the cross to please, to save us he gave his life for all of us and a lot of us are not thankful more like greed we want more out of life when u have everything we could ever want or need. When u die u wont take your Ipod or your cell phones no TVs cars not even your body, it says in the bible "dont be greedy for the good things in this life, that is idolatry." Colossians 3:5 Everyone wants the latest everything we are getting caught up in this technological world hardly ever stopping to thank GOD for the most simples thing we have and do not cherish our lives a life given to us for free a life that some one gave there life for "Christ is all that matters and he lives in all of us." Colossians 3:11 well I dont know how you fill about this but this is my opinion on our society right now I think we need to stop and thank GOD for giving us he's only son Jesus Christ because with out his sacrifice I cant imagine how the world would be right now but I think we might be getting to that point

© Copyright 2006 yvetters_24 - All Rights Reserved
sandgrain
Member Elite
since 1999-09-21
Posts 3662
Sycamore, IL, USA
1 posted 2006-09-02 06:15 PM

How right you are concerning our need to be more thankful and less "needy" in our everyday lives.  Who'd trade their IPod for the air we breathe, their cell phone for the beat of their heart?  We're all guilty of taking for granted our most precious gifts, beginning with life.

God bless you,

Rae

xpyrox04x
since 2006-06-28
Posts 7

2 posted 2006-09-14 05:34 PM

Although i agree with you in some of the points you made, i do disagree with that point you made about not taking our i-pods, cellphones etc to heaven, is heaven not a place of happiness? for some good peple in this wolrd, the only consolidation that they find is within their music, thus an i-pod maybe, so these good people go to heaven, and are denied their only consilidation? this i think is wrong, and if it is so, ill pick hell.
jody5
since 2005-12-21
Posts 876
California, U.S.A.
3 posted 2006-09-15 04:19 AM

Although I agree with some of what you said, I believe Heaven is a copy of earth only millions of times better.  It therefore would have Ipods, ect.  everything will be beautiful.  You need to have a posative additude about it.  
Huggs Kimberly B

bekahlekah45
since 2006-03-14
Posts 533

4 posted 2006-09-15 10:46 PM

No offense to the posters but um, why would you choose burning in an eternal lake of fire, feeling like you were flaling, and suffering for eternity, just because u cant have your stinin ipod.  woopdy do we cant have music.  so what!  we'll be too bust praisin the lord!  When our soul goes to Heaven NOTHING comes with us.  NOTHING.  and once we're in heaven maybe God will have something cool for us but i'd much rather occupy my time glorifying him that being engulfed in music.  

as for this piece of writing,  i think its good.  i like the points you made.
: )

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Spiritual Journeys #2 » life is so flippin hard

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary