navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #6 » History... this one is brief but to the point
Teen Poetry #6
Post A Reply Post New Topic History... this one is brief but to the point Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Paragon
since 2003-02-16
Posts 114

0 posted 2003-02-19 11:21 PM

Leave me alone
You follow me from place to place
Let me go
Get out of my face
No matter what I do
They will not forget about you
You are the Former- Me
You are my history

© Copyright 2003 Paragon - All Rights Reserved
PoetryIsLife
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-10-27
Posts 1763
...in my boxers...
1 posted 2003-02-19 11:25 PM

Heh.... hey newbie. Definetly short, but you are right, to the point. While I might've taken the potential for a longer poem and run with it, I can see why you went for a short one. Shorter poems, when written right, can contain a punch.

I hope you're enjoying yourself here.

~Titus

"On the plains of Hesitation lie the blackend bones of countless millions, who, at the verge of victory, sat down to wait, and waiting - died."

Jenn Cirrincione
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-07-02
Posts 2107
Fl
2 posted 2003-02-20 08:29 AM

I absolutly love this. You're right, short but impactful. Try not to regret.

Jenn

"Now I'm convinced that he's heaven sent, and must be out of his mind- mama he's crazy, crazy over me."

GothicCherry
since 2008-09-16
Posts 471
TN
3 posted 2008-09-24 02:58 PM

i'm glad you kept this one short its best this way.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #6 » History... this one is brief but to the point

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary