navwin » Discussion » Poetry Challenge! » First Love/Musical Challenge For All Of You! :)
Poetry Challenge!
Post A Reply Post New Topic First Love/Musical Challenge For All Of You! :) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Mistletoe Angel
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon

0 posted 2002-03-09 07:31 PM

It also brings me great pleasure to introduce a challenge to you all. I thought of this while writing my 8000th post dedicated to Shakira. Think back to as far as the time you fell in love, or your first date, and write a poem about a song or artist your heard and how it has continued to touch your heart today with the one you love. This can be both a happy romantic one or a sad one! I believe everyone has a story behind finding true love, and I can't wait to read about all your magical first love feelings!

Write a response in any rambling or form you'd like, it's that simple! I can't wait to see what you come up, I hope you have fun with this challenge!

Love,
Noah Eaton

[This message has been edited by Mistletoe Angel (03-09-2002 07:32 PM).]

© Copyright 2002 Nadia Lockheart - All Rights Reserved
Skyfire
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-12-27
Posts 3381
Riding
1 posted 2002-03-09 09:30 PM

*thinks* Shaggy... Tom... This is going to be interesting... Thanks for the challenge Noah!

I want to die peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandfather, not screaming, terrified, like his passengers.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Poetry Challenge! » First Love/Musical Challenge For All Of You! :)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary