navwin » Discussion » Poetry Challenge! » Help...
Poetry Challenge!
Post A Reply Post New Topic Help... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Greeneyes617
since 2000-11-22
Posts 329
Arkansas

0 posted 2001-10-22 01:45 PM

Wow, its been forever since I have loged on to this site. Things have changed a lot and there are a lot of new people. Anyways, if anyone can give me any suggestions on something to write, or someway to get rid of the terrible writes block, I would greatly appreciate it. THANKS!

© Copyright 2001 Malinda C. Duggan - All Rights Reserved
Moon Dust
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 1999-06-11
Posts 2177
Skelmersdale, UK
1 posted 2001-10-24 08:40 PM

Write about why you want to come back, write about some thing that has happen rencently or in the past, ask people to drop you a couple of lines of poetry to start you off and if all else fails write about how hard it is having writers block. It always works for me

I breathe the dust, the dust is me.

Tali
since 2001-11-03
Posts 21
Michigan
2 posted 2001-11-07 11:04 AM

I just simply sit down and start writing random words as they come to me and sooner or later i get inspired...try it

save me for I have tumbled into love...

The Lady of Shallot
since 2001-10-03
Posts 818
USA
3 posted 2001-11-07 01:44 PM

don't fight it, writer's block is very real.....use the time to renew and cleanse, it will come and come in bursts of new expression.....it's the soul's way of forming new syllables  

-befriend yourself and you will never be alone-

jarrett
since 2006-05-10
Posts 72
Ut, USA
4 posted 2006-05-12 06:32 PM

Find a topic...then find a quote on that topic and go from there. Just write you don't always have to think when you write. For my when I think and write that is when I get writers block a lot. Hope I helped..
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Poetry Challenge! » Help...

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary