navwin » Tech Talk » Geek Stuff » Help with posting a New Topic
Geek Stuff
Post A Reply Post New Topic Help with posting a New Topic Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
peaceseaker
since 2009-07-29
Posts 161

0 posted 2009-08-03 09:15 AM

I hope someone on here can guide me...when posting here, I cannot find a way to include pictures or find a spell check. And I cannot seem to Preview...not doing anything for me..can someone please tell me the reason, or give me advice on how to do these things...? Sure would appreciate it..as you can see...I'm new....LOL...Thanks

P.S. Also don't understand "Clear"

© Copyright 2009 peaceseaker - All Rights Reserved
Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
1 posted 2009-08-03 12:56 PM

Images The Help File

Spell check We don't have one, 'cause everyone here already knows how to spell. (Or, uh, they run the spell check in their word processor before posting?)

Preview Preview runs in a popup window. If your browser blocks popups, as a lot of modern browsers do, you won't be able to use Preview until/unless you allow popup windows.

Clear I don't understand it, either, not without some context to put it in?

Welcome to the forums. As you're slowly discovering, our forum software is very aged, to the tune of a full decade old. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles you find elsewhere. But, like an old comfortable pair of shoes, it fits us pretty well.

peaceseaker
since 2009-07-29
Posts 161

2 posted 2009-08-03 01:09 PM

Thank you Ron..appreciate the feedback....PS
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Tech Talk » Geek Stuff » Help with posting a New Topic

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary