navwin » Tech Talk » Geek Stuff » Needing some help with making my website known
Geek Stuff
Post A Reply Post New Topic Needing some help with making my website known Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
robert_agee
since 2007-11-23
Posts 2
Ky USA

0 posted 2007-11-23 10:33 AM

Hi! I am new here! I been writing poetry for some time now and actually made a website for it. I even got some adsense ads on it , hoping to maybe make some money while I am doing it. the only problem is I am not sure on how to get my website out there.

Any ideas on how I can let people know my site exists????  

And by the way its: www.dailydeposistsofatroubledmind.blogspot.com

If anyone wants to look and has any advice on improving -please, by all means,  I need all the help I can get!!!!

© Copyright 2007 Rob Agee - All Rights Reserved
serenity blaze
Member Empyrean
since 2000-02-02
Posts 27738

1 posted 2007-11-23 09:00 PM

Do you happen to have a rash?

If you do, post a picture of it.

And I know this sounds nuts, it's not even remotely technical--it's itchy--but not techno-genius, nor is it exclusive to the Geek category...

But--

I happened to find a delightful blog while doing some "rash investigation" via google.
http://strangeaddiction.com/?s=rash

"...I’m getting at least 25 hits a day from Google searches for my foot and cankle rash pictures.  If you go to Google and punch in foot+rash, my foot photo comes up as the first image in its cache. Go ahead, check it out."

The above advice is about as technical as I get--and I have Stacerella to thank, too.

Much luck to you.

<i>scratch-scratch-scratch</i>

I exit oozing.

robert_agee
since 2007-11-23
Posts 2
Ky USA
2 posted 2007-11-24 05:35 PM

Okay, now any serious suffestions???(toe fungus aside please)
jossal
since 2007-09-15
Posts 23

3 posted 2008-01-09 03:37 PM

Post your website as comments on websites that aren't too strict on spam? When i finih my website I'll your website as an advertisement on mine
serenity blaze
Member Empyrean
since 2000-02-02
Posts 27738

4 posted 2008-01-09 04:46 PM

Um, I was serious.

The rash thing works.

Well it DOES!!! *pout*

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Tech Talk » Geek Stuff » Needing some help with making my website known

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary