navwin » Tech Talk » Geek Stuff » Can You Help?
Geek Stuff
Post A Reply Post New Topic Can You Help? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
SmartChick
Member Rara Avis
since 2001-09-23
Posts 7081
On A Journey To The Unknown

0 posted 2006-04-27 01:46 PM

Does anyone have Incredimail?
A few months ago, I downloaded Incredimail. Everything was fine up until about 2 weeks ago. At that time it was send half of the email I recieved straight to the delete folder. Then, about 4 days ago, it wouldn't even open. The electricity got knocked off or something, and it has in the main window of the incredimail that Incremail wasn't shut down properly and to click where it says click to view the message anyway. But, when I do that, a box pops up saying it encountered an error and will be shut down, and to click to send report. I have tried to contact Incredimail, but they don't answer my emails. When I try to click on anything in incredimail, it won't click. Nothing happens. I have some important things saved in my incredimail that I can't get to. Can you tell me what I can do to atleast be able to get all of my saved stuff out of incredmail? PLEASE! I am really frustrated. I have been trying for several days to get this straightened out. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, SmartChick

© Copyright 2006 Sue Graves - All Rights Reserved
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Tech Talk » Geek Stuff » Can You Help?

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary