navwin » Discussion » The Alley » Why is it?
The Alley
Post A Reply Post New Topic Why is it? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Christioned
since 2004-01-15
Posts 93
Huddling in the dark

0 posted 2004-01-18 09:25 PM

Why is it that everytime you try to hang around with old friends that you haven't talked to forever your old friends start to treat you like your from a leaper colony? Urrrrrgggg. That bugs me so much. They say they are your friends then when you mess up or go talk to some one who's differant your treated weird. That makes me so mad. However, I feel a lot better for venting.

© Copyright 2004 Andi Rex - All Rights Reserved
Alicat
Member Elite
since 1999-05-23
Posts 4094
Coastal Texas
1 posted 2004-01-18 09:33 PM

Good deal. That's what this particular forum is for, and I'm glad you utilized it.

When 'friends' do that, it's time to take inventory. Are they doing that, or are you seeing that based on your own perceptions of guilt or anger over being absent or messing up? Or have they grown and you haven't, or vice versa? At times, it's not so much that you've grown apart, but more that some haven't grown at all.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » The Alley » Why is it?

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary