navwin » Discussion » The Alley » Marine recruits...
The Alley
Post A Reply Post New Topic Marine recruits... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Ringo
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2003-02-20
Posts 3684
Saluting with misty eyes

0 posted 2003-09-05 12:07 PM

After reading Broken Angel's post about Parris Island, and marine Boot Camp training... I got to thinking, has anyone heard from Titus (PoetryIsLife) recently???

We are all equal but we’re individually different
and able to reach the impossible if we try.

© Copyright 2003 Bradly Stott - All Rights Reserved
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
1 posted 2003-09-05 02:47 PM

I was wondering about Titus just yesterday.  I hope he pops in soon, or anyone with any info on our friend.
KristieSue
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2003-01-31
Posts 1460
PA, US
2 posted 2003-09-06 08:47 PM

probably lounging around like all those Marine's do...

*ducking and running like heck*

lol :-p

Failure isn't failure if a lesson from it is learned ~ KS

Skyfire
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-12-27
Posts 3381
Riding
3 posted 2003-09-11 12:40 PM

I haven't seen nor heard from him at all. More than likely he's getting in the most of civilian life that he can right now, hanging out with his family and such. I know that he's shipping out in December and that work's been a bit hectic for him, but other than that I've been too wrapped up in straightening out my own life to really keep any contact with him. I'm emailing him tonight though, so I'll let you all know what he says

There's nothing like a good fight with a horse to put your problems into perspective
Happy Trails To You

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » The Alley » Marine recruits...

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary