navwin » Discussion » The Alley » Homosexuals and Marriage
The Alley
Post A Reply Post New Topic Homosexuals and Marriage Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Essorant
Member Elite
since 2002-08-10
Posts 4769
Regina, Saskatchewan; Canada

0 posted 2003-04-24 01:28 PM

Do you think homosexuals should have the right to matrimony? Isn't marriage an estate of the soul of love? Why does it matter what manner of sexuality you are? I believe people are already married if they trully love each other and that truth sanctifies the marriage as long as it lasts whether or no it is churchgoing with a ring and contract. Love is marriage, and the rest is symbolic. It is as respect is religion (in my opinion). Without it there is no Marriage!
I tend to feel homosexuality is a farce- it is more lewd than loving, more toward a a fetish than toward nature and spiritual binding. But if there really are homosexuals who want more, who are we to deny them in a democracy? I think The freedom of love (marriage) doesn't need to be declared in any act of law, it is a given; the cases out there just shows that people are very perversely sexist and hypocritical!

© Copyright 2003 Essorant - All Rights Reserved
Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
1 posted 2003-04-24 03:14 PM

The only thing worse than a bigot is a bigot who doesn't even realize they are one. While you are entitled to your own opinions, unjustified and unreasoned as they might be, you are not entitled to use this place to spread hate and prejudice. Who are you to judge the lifestyles of others? Who are you to condemn people because of their differences? Your ignorance is appalling, but no more so than your lack of compassion and empathy.

While your actual question is valid (though completely unnecessary, unless you also ask if heterosexuals should be allowed to marry), your observations and opinions serve no purpose beyond insult. Questions are good. And welcome. But your continued judgements of others need to be taken elsewhere.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » The Alley » Homosexuals and Marriage

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary