navwin » Discussion » The Alley » Everyone is Leaving!! Why??
The Alley
Post A Reply Post New Topic Everyone is Leaving!! Why?? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Temptress
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-06-15
Posts 7136
Mobile, AL

0 posted 2000-09-26 02:53 AM

Okay, am I just seriously behind here? I've been reading for half the day now, and it seems like everywhere I go on here, there is a poem or message about someone leaving for some reason or another. Could anyone please update me on who is leaving or who has left, and possibly refresh me on why? Be it the persons who are leaving that let me know or the persons who know why the others are leaving...I WANNA KNOW BECAUSE ITS MAKING ME SAD!!!! I guess this looks like it would be a gossip ring. That isn't my aim. I'm just getting depressed because everywhere I see..someone is leaving. If you don't want to put it here, put it in e-mail. Someone please just let me know whats going on! I feel like I'm loosing friends. Geesh...    

Lilith_4@hotmail.com
Please..Fill me and my mailbox in... This is just TOO depressing...

My name isn't Baby, and I don't want to cyber.

© Copyright 2000 Jennifer - All Rights Reserved
Christopher
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-08-02
Posts 8296
Purgatorial Incarceration
1 posted 2000-09-26 03:41 AM

Sorry - I'll go brush my teeth now!  
Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
2 posted 2000-09-26 06:49 AM

Hey Jenn...

You of just about all people should know that this place is quite addictive... and we could have worse addictions to deal with, couldn't we?..

The rule of thumb is (don't tell anyone I said this) that they'll almost all be back.  It's true - People leave for brief intervals on occasion - You know that too.. ... But nearly all of them find their way back before long... So, don't fret, my friend..

RainbowGirl
Member Elite
since 1999-07-31
Posts 3023
United Kingdom
3 posted 2000-09-26 11:20 AM

Well, I've just read "I'm going" but by the time I got there it was "I'm back"...LOL

I think we all find that sometimes we need a break and so we post to that affect so people won't worry and then like Nan says, we're back again...sometimes we never actually leave but just lurke instead..

HUGS

Marge Tindal
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-06
Posts 42384
Florida's Foreverly Shores
4 posted 2000-09-26 11:55 AM

Temptress~

EVERYBODY is NOT leaving ! !

I'm not leaving !

The merry-go-round of life spins us around
and drops us in someone's playground ...
Sometimes playmates go elsewhere for a while ... they return.
This playground is always open to friends !
We have a flexible schedule ...
people come and go when they want ...
and each one has a different reason or excuse.

Not to fret ... it's a transitory thing with most of them.
(Have to thank Martie for that 'transitory' word.)

ME ??? I'm dizzy with the merry-go-round whirl ...
but I LOVE IT !
~*Marge*~

~*The pen of the poet never runs out of ink, as long as we breathe.*~
noles1@totcon.com

doreen peri
Member Elite
since 1999-05-25
Posts 3812
Virginia
5 posted 2000-09-26 01:28 PM

i changed my mind.. hehe... i'm still here! *wink* email me some time, jenn... lost your email address....

turn that frown  
upside down  

Temptress
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-06-15
Posts 7136
Mobile, AL
6 posted 2000-09-26 01:55 PM

err...sorry everyone. I didn't mean to make it sound like I didn't understand why anyone would leave.  Geesh..I was gone for a while because of computer problems. Realistically I understand why people have to take a break.  I was just get a little sad, and as Nan said, fretting. LOL! Note the time of emotional outburst on this post.   I haven't been up that late in a while. I think it went to my brain!   Thanks everyone!   I didn't mean to cause a stir.

Doreen..You're staying?? COOLERS!!!
I was gonna call ya and harass you back into coming today if you didn't stay anyways.   J/K about the harassment.   Laters everyone! Have a peaceful day.

End of fretting

My name isn't Baby, and I don't want to cyber.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » The Alley » Everyone is Leaving!! Why??

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary