navwin » Discussion » The Alley » Cellular Devices haha
The Alley
Post A Reply Post New Topic Cellular Devices haha Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
hunnie_girl
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2006-06-18
Posts 2567
Canada

0 posted 2008-03-02 12:58 PM

I guess we can clearly say most people live off their cells.. with talking and texting... it all seems easier than writing a letter.. via snail mail or.. even email someone.. which has also become slower than texting... What is with this whole rage with Cells?? I have a cell and currently it is nott working.. well i am completly devastated... less than a year ago i thought cell phones were only used for talking.. then i got my own and i was absorbed in it like everyone else.. you can go to any school(high) and at least half the kids in each class have a cell phone and even though its not allowed they even have it turned on to virbate..
of course its not only teens that are addicted to phones.. my teachers cell phone went off in class... at least us kids are smart and turn it to vibrate...(perhaps just sneaky) So why are people so addicted to Cells? I know from experience it is addicting... butt why dont we realize that it bothers other people when we text and are constanly on our phones.. We really should be hanging out with them and giving them our full attention....will this cell ohine hype end??? The world of texting die down??? what do you think?

© Copyright 2008 Krysti - All Rights Reserved
wisdomofthesword
since 2007-12-17
Posts 224
the last place on earth
1 posted 2008-03-04 05:16 AM

I totally no what you mean about a broken phone I txt all the time because I dont get to see people od really like to for lots of reasons it sux

something thats stupid but works isn't stupid

Mysteria
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 2001-03-07
Posts 18328
British Columbia, Canada
2 posted 2008-03-05 03:23 AM

Well...I am on the other side of this fence and not only do I not have a cell phone, I sure don't ever want to own one.  I put them in the same category as "call waiting."  I haven't figured out yet which one is more rude, but they are neck in neck in my books.   I would love to start a "Leave Your Cell At Home" day, once a month to see how many people could handle that stress.
I am anxious to hear why people are so addicted to them, as I truly do not get it, honest.  

Huan Yi
Member Ascendant
since 2004-10-12
Posts 6688
Waukegan
3 posted 2008-03-07 04:41 PM

Because I think we’re increasingly in an era
where when near their ends many could then only
write as an autobiography:  My Life Or The Things I Said .

hunnie_girl
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2006-06-18
Posts 2567
Canada
4 posted 2008-03-08 03:55 AM

Mysteria i totally agree... well i think it is actually sooo rude.. like call waiting that is like.. what is the point haha.. but... not having my cell.. i learned a lot... i think ppl shood lose theirs foar a bit and they mite learn a lesson.. like how bothersome it can be and how you can just talk to ppl if you want to..
Essorant
Member Elite
since 2002-08-10
Posts 4769
Regina, Saskatchewan; Canada
5 posted 2008-03-08 11:19 AM

Avoidance.  They don't want to think deeply.  Therefore they talk superfluously.  
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » The Alley » Cellular Devices haha

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary