navwin » Discussion » The Alley » Sir Balladeer, Mortgage rate freeze reached
The Alley
Post A Reply Post New Topic Sir Balladeer, Mortgage rate freeze reached Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
TomMark
Member Elite
since 2007-07-27
Posts 2133
LA,CA

0 posted 2007-12-06 01:57 PM

President Bush announced on Thursday a plan to freeze interest rates for five years for hundreds of thousands of strapped homeowners whose mortgages are scheduled to rise in the coming months.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071206/ap_on_bi_ge/mortgag    

How do you EXPECT (we are on this word in Philosophy forum) the Government to go smaller if the hand has reached into people's house, physically?

after your golfing

Tom  

© Copyright 2007 TomMark - All Rights Reserved
Balladeer
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-05
Posts 25505
Ft. Lauderdale, Fl USA
1 posted 2007-12-06 06:17 PM

Well, your link is invalid and I have no idea what the meaning of your question is.....but other than that golf is good!
TomMark
Member Elite
since 2007-07-27
Posts 2133
LA,CA
2 posted 2007-12-07 12:22 PM

I certainly allow you to pretend not knowing something that you do know.
Tom

Christopher
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-08-02
Posts 8296
Purgatorial Incarceration
3 posted 2007-12-07 01:15 PM

I always think it's a good idea to remove the consequences of people making poor decisions.

Not to mention what a wonderful idea it is to freeze interest rates for the next five years, disallowing the opportunity to adjust to economic changes; anytime we have the chance to limit our potential to react and control a rising or falling economy, we'd better jump on it.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » The Alley » Sir Balladeer, Mortgage rate freeze reached

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary