navwin » Discussion » The Alley » What Women Want Most
The Alley
Post A Reply Post New Topic What Women Want Most Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Huan Yi
Member Ascendant
since 2004-10-12
Posts 6688
Waukegan

0 posted 2007-11-22 05:58 PM

“Tavares moved to Washington state after his release from prison to marry a pen pal.”

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,312572,00.html

Please let any woman explain that to me.

© Copyright 2007 John Pawlik - All Rights Reserved
TomMark
Member Elite
since 2007-07-27
Posts 2133
LA,CA
1 posted 2007-11-22 06:11 PM

The greatest change: Love becomes his first priority now, than killing.

And there is a very traditional saying in Asia
"one shall marry a jailer than marry a soldier."

I wonder why he was released.

rwood
Member Elite
since 2000-02-29
Posts 3793
Tennessee
2 posted 2007-11-23 08:40 AM

I’m not sure why you want other women to answer for one woman’s choice of love interest.

Perhaps a more proper title might be: “Women who want America’s Most Wanted.” ???

Otherwise it reads sickly erroneous & offensively generalizing in reference to the content. I was hoping to find a miracle all-you-can-eat Belgian Chocolate that didn’t cause a weight problem in the content, but Noooo. I get some poor excuse for a human being dangled before me like a rotten carrot from hell, and I’m supposed to be the Playboy bunny who wants him as a love toy? Not I!

Maybe some crave jail bird? Convict cuisine? Murderer minestrone? Cell Mate mush?

Aside from any shallow or half-baked answer, who knows exactly why?

Are you angry because some women fish for someone like Tavares instead of someone like you?

What’s horribly unsavory about this headlining travesty upon justice is:

“Tuttman, who was appointed to the bench by former Gov. Mitt Romney, said, “I’m sorry, I’m not able to comment on this.” When informed what the slain woman’s father had said, she repeated, “I’m sorry, I’m not able to comment about this.”BH

"He fled to Washington to marry a woman he met on an online prison dating Web site."BH

The first part of that sentence is poor writing. Tavares never really “fled.” He moseyed, by way of a free pass, and the legal BS surrounding the word fled doesn’t even apply to a man that should never have been released in the first place.

“Superior Court Judge Kathe Tuttman released him on personal recognizance. Tavares was freed and fled the state to marry and live in a Washington trailer with Jennifer Lynn Tavares.” BH

That’s what everyone needs explained.

Tuttman needs to answer for the release and resulting double murder, whether she has a comment or not, but I’m Sure Mitt Romney is issuing damage controllers their BOLO papers for answers that might appease the outraged Mass/es.

TomMark~ “The greatest change: Love becomes his first priority now, than killing.”

Try issuing that statement to the families of the brutally killed newlyweds. Supposedly for $50. What a gross mismark.

TomMark
Member Elite
since 2007-07-27
Posts 2133
LA,CA
3 posted 2007-11-23 04:37 PM

Rwood, if one can not send him back to jail the best wish one can have is that he would not kill again. I was not that Judge and I agree on capital punishment.
rwood
Member Elite
since 2000-02-29
Posts 3793
Tennessee
4 posted 2007-11-29 06:51 AM

TomMark~

I'm going to quote one of my favs here, and maybe it applies all the way around? Your original sentencing of the subject presented the word "Love."

"The greatest change: Love becomes his first priority now, than killing.

"What's Love Got To Do With It?"
(Anna Mae Bullock--aka--Tina Turner)

He had a robbery & assault charge against him before he killed his mother with a carving knife, threatened to kill prison guards while in prison, sent threatening letters to his father during his sentence, & threatened to kill Mitt Romney as well as other public officials when he got out.

There was plenty of documented evidence of his criminal violence. Now the state should have enough violent deaths on his record to give him the death penalty, but will they?

He skipped his first court date, skipped out of state, never reported jack to his parole officer, and was on the lamb with his new wife only for 5 months. They think her wedding gift to him was a gun, which he used to kill the young newlywed couple. The new Mrs. Tavares is in jail on criminal assistance charges.

If they're both incarcerated, and one decides to file for a divorce, won't tax paying citizens have to pay for it? Hmmmm...ain't that loverly.

Mitt's demanding Tuttman's resignation. Sound familiar?

Susan Caldwell
Member Rara Avis
since 2002-12-27
Posts 8348
Florida
5 posted 2007-11-29 11:28 AM

I am not that woman, so I wouldn't have a clue.

"too bad ignorance isn't painful"
~Unknown~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » The Alley » What Women Want Most

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary