navwin » Discussion » The Alley » Jewish Cabal
The Alley
Post A Reply Post New Topic Jewish Cabal Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Huan Yi
Member Ascendant
since 2004-10-12
Posts 6688
Waukegan

0 posted 2007-02-22 09:06 PM

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,253904,00.html

"I'm sure you realize -- well, most people don't -- millionaire Democrats outnumber millionaire Republicans four to one. It's mainly because of the Jewish faction inside the Democratic Party. "

I am so sick of this . . .
Most of my adult life I’ve heard insinuations
of some Jewish conspiracy.    Please anyone,
(Note Mel Gibson), if you have any facts present
them, otherwise let us make our mistakes without
the comfort of somehow thinking we are controlled.

John

© Copyright 2007 John Pawlik - All Rights Reserved
iliana
Member Patricius
since 2003-12-05
Posts 13434
USA
1 posted 2007-02-22 11:41 PM

John, I for one do not believe Parker's statement to be true.  Sources for his statement might make it more credible.  Sounds like propoganda to me and I'm surprised he didn't say "liberal" democrats.

[This message has been edited by iliana (02-23-2007 12:47 AM).]

LeeJ
Member Patricius
since 2003-06-19
Posts 13296

2 posted 2007-02-23 07:36 AM

If this is true and not propoganda, I just can't believe that this stuff is going on?  

And Iliana, if he would have said "liberal" democrats...so what?  Meaning, who the heck cares? (meaining no disrespect)   

If this stuff continues...and people do not stop ignorning this stuff, our freedom of speech and rights will continue to dwindle.

What really scares me is...we're bombared with Movie Star Gossip and Daytime Soap Operas and people buy this stuff?  

If you ask someone what color Bra Britney Spears is wearing...everyone automatically knows...but if you ask people who their state representative is..they don't know?

If we can't turn our heads and walk away from this stuff, what's next?  People killing each other over words & beliefs, then how would we be any different from terrorists, forcing our conditioning down the throats of others?  

The mentality of the American People is surely taking a nose dive.  To me, this is incredibly stupid, ridiculous and not worth the time it takes up.  

Name calling or being offended by a religious gesture or outburst, isn't that rather kindergarden?  So what, walk away knowing that person is unfair, unintelligent and just plain rude.  

I think, Monty Python would have a ball with this stuff wouldn't he?

I watched A Quiet Man the other night for the millionth time...In the end, when the entire town comes out for the fight scene, well, I laughed, then shook my head, thinking what happened to those good ol days...when men had a good brall, and came out shaking hands.  

I remember my boy cousins (brothers) fightening, they wrestled throughout the house with my aunt chasing them with her spatula, or her biggest wooden spoon, LOL

We all look back now and laugh.  Can you imagine if that happened today between friends in school?  People would be each other.  These days, the kids bring weapons to school?   I don't get it?  

The answers to these questions are so simple or could be...if people would not be so confounded sensitive & walk away from all this garbage.

If people would perhaps reinterate to the news media that we don't want to hear this crap anymore...by playing this stuff over and over again, it brainwashes and makes people angry...forces people to take sides, and it also keeps us preoccupied and away from the more important issues, it divides us and causes so much money, time and pain?    

I suppose, we have to continue to make our own problems bigger over really little stuff, yanno? We ARE our own worst enimies, yanno it?  

I mean it, this stuff really sickens me...

I'm afraid, this shows the American Public is loosing grip with reality, and what really is or should be important?    

Sort of like a bully who has nothing better to do but sit back and fire off words just to get a rise outa people, and he loves getting people upset, it's his amusement, his only source of attention...his joy, yanno?

If we continue to argue over this little stuff, how can we accomplish anything?

To me, this stuff is silly, ridiculous and if we'd ignore this stuff and walk away, perhaps it would end?  iee, yi, yi...we keep feedin the fire, yanno?

Sorry for the rant...and the babble

[This message has been edited by LeeJ (02-23-2007 09:54 AM).]

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » The Alley » Jewish Cabal

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary