navwin » Discussion » The Alley » Your Tired Moderator
The Alley
Post A Reply Post New Topic Your Tired Moderator Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Alicat
Member Elite
since 1999-05-23
Posts 4094
Coastal Texas

0 posted 2000-02-25 07:17 PM

Yawp, it's me again.  Who?
Dunno....must me me again, but I'm failing to recognize me...must be that meeting myself coming and going thingy.

Anyhow...I'm gonna type some more drivel, then post, edit, repost and see if Ceres spews her Cereal.    

Alicat the Persnikitty

Well, here the Below the Penname addition...also changed the icon...trivial thought perhaps.

Oh well....maybe next time I can embed some macros.....

J/K Ron  ;P

Alicat

[This message has been edited by Alicat (edited 02-25-2000).]

© Copyright 2000 Alastair Adamson - All Rights Reserved
Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
1 posted 2000-02-26 07:24 AM

Hey - who's that cat goin' in circles?

Alicat
Member Elite
since 1999-05-23
Posts 4094
Coastal Texas
2 posted 2000-02-26 10:17 AM

Hehehe....thanks Nan.  

Ok Ron, I got the email for this one, but I wonder if I will get one for my reply also..or are there filters in place to prevent receiving email from your own replies?

Alicat

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
3 posted 2001-02-12 10:06 PM

Just think Ali....the cat didn't die, but Ceres has gone off to her reward....and in little less than a year it seems....

wow....you turn a calendar page and a year goes by....

whoosh!

Alicat
Member Elite
since 1999-05-23
Posts 4094
Coastal Texas
4 posted 2001-02-13 12:02 PM

Sunshine, you really brought back some memories by digging this one up from the deepest darkest Alley corner. If memory serves, Ceres was recently put online, and I was experiencing some odd stuff. That year went pretty darn quick, and PiP has changed dramatically. And that's a good thing.

FYI, back then, I was getting email notification for my replies to my posts, and editing meant having to reenter my name, password, icon, and signature....You've come a long way, baby (to quote Virginia Slims)

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » The Alley » Your Tired Moderator

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary