navwin » Discussion » The Alley » He'll be back.
The Alley
Post A Reply Post New Topic He'll be back. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
bbent
since 2001-01-07
Posts 521
Alaska

0 posted 2004-11-14 04:30 AM

i was curious if anybody else was wondering about this new legislation to allow foreign born citizens to serve as president? of course arnie rose to the occasion and anounced his interest in doing just that a few days ago.noticed him on cnn a few ago proclaiming his belief that large corps should be able to give politicians thank you gifts for pushing legs favorable to them.somebody correct me if i'm wrong but i do belive he's also supporting issuing driver licenses to illegal mexican immigrants in calif.so they can now legally drive to there illegal jobs. and i know he's a strong supporter of bushes plan to pardon and bless the millions of illegals already working in this contries farm and services sectors...make any sense to you,especially when arizona just passed a ballot measure to stop the influx of illegals and prosacute those hiring them by a large margin?...poor man must need more cheap labor to maintain his fleet of gas hoggin hummers...am i reading something into all this or do you think maybe g.w. the baptist is crying out into the night about the arival of the presinator?

© Copyright 2004 Ray Conley - All Rights Reserved
Huan Yi
Member Ascendant
since 2004-10-12
Posts 6688
Waukegan
1 posted 2004-11-14 08:20 AM

Arnold Schwarzenegger is Jesse Ventura,
not Henry Kissinger.

John

bbent
since 2001-01-07
Posts 521
Alaska
2 posted 2004-11-14 10:50 PM

i certainly agree with that. my point is simply ...has our system of goverment become so corrupt and partisan that the u.s. constitution should be amended to allow for a politacal parties choice of a candidate to run for president?...and while i'm raving ,are we as citizens suppose to believe these proposed amendments are  actually for the progress and good of the contry rather than just more corporatly sponsered perks from our so called represenitives? then again suppose more of the same is the norm.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » The Alley » He'll be back.

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary