navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #19 » Weak Heart?
Open Poetry #19
Post A Reply Post New Topic Weak Heart? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Maverick Wolf
since 1999-11-13
Posts 94
Scandia, MN

0 posted 2002-03-23 08:34 PM

When is enough
Enough?
When can I call it quits?

One more day?
One more minute?
One more instant?

What will be the end?
When shall it be?
Can I quit?

You or I
I am weak
Too weak to quit?

[This message has been edited by Maverick Wolf (03-23-2002 08:50 PM).]

© Copyright 2002 Jason Botterill - All Rights Reserved
Mistletoe Angel
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon
1 posted 2002-03-23 08:48 PM

(big hugggsssssss) This is sooooo emotionally powerful, sweet friend, stay strong, for as long as you stay true to what you feel and believe your weak heart will heal and glow with rich love again! (sigh) We all love you so much, sweet friend, this is wonderful! You have such a beautiful heart, sweet Jason, thank you for sharing!

May love and light always shine upon you!

Love,
Noah Eaton

Secret Whisper
since 2001-01-25
Posts 298
Through the Looking Glass
2 posted 2002-03-23 08:51 PM

You are obviously talking about a sick dog or cat in your family that you detest and do not wish to have living anymore. But it is clear that you are morally torn between putting the cat to sleep or just letting it writhe in agony. Deep moral questioning, it is a shame our school systems do not equip you with moral theory education, so you must be torn. Very deep, long thoughtout, piece by piece edited piece!

"Why should I live? Why should I do anything? Is there in life any purpose which the inevitable death that awaits me does not undo and destroy?" -Tols

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #19 » Weak Heart?

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary