navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » You used to be my friend
Teen Poetry #5
Post A Reply Post New Topic You used to be my friend Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
babycakes304
since 2002-05-18
Posts 8

0 posted 2002-05-29 11:19 PM

I scream endlessly and fight all the time. It makes me so upset , that it makes me rhyme. Schools all most out I wont have to see your face. I cant beielve we where friends you are a disgrace. Don't talk to me again I cant stand to here your voice. I would rip out your heart and show you how small it is if I had a choice. I hate you I really do. I hate you more than I think I do. You treat me like nothing when I used to be your friend. It shows that you wont be there for anyone till the end. IF you can drop me as easy as you were able too. Than the ppl you are chillen with now, will soon be an enimy of you. But I don't care anymore, im stronger than you. I can do anything that I want to do. You no longer make me cry cause you call me names. I am tired of the stupid lies and all your childish games. So grow up stop throwing things and saying stuff. Because I am ingnoring you now, I seriously had enough! I hate you I really do, I hate you with a passion, and I Hope and Prey you always hate me too!
Hey guys this was just kinda jibberish i had to get all of my feelings out so its kinda just letting it all out if you konw what i mean! Tell me what you think!

© Copyright 2002 babycakes304 - All Rights Reserved
xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
tRyIn tO fIt iN2 mY oWn ShoEs
1 posted 2002-05-30 09:55 AM

One of my most fav things about school being out is not having to be surrounded by the endless faces of the people i completely dislike. Its good to get your anger and all of that out through writing..you expressed yourself nicely here...thanks for sharing

Sometimes I get so weird
I even freak myself out
I laugh myself to sleep
It's my lullaby

aVriL lAvIgNe

babycakes304
since 2002-05-18
Posts 8

2 posted 2002-05-30 02:45 PM

Hey, thanks for replying! ANymore?
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » You used to be my friend

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary