navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #14 » Please reply
Open Poetry #14
Post A Reply Post New Topic Please reply Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
poertyman2002
since 2001-02-04
Posts 32
Florida, US

0 posted 2001-06-17 10:34 PM

Sitting in a room all alone, thinking to myself, how does life work, when the sky falls and now i dont care anymore. I look around and realize that the world is not supposed to be explained. You will learn what you need to know.

As I think about love, I look out the winodw. I see a bird singing to me. I see a close friend down the street wave to me. My family leaves the house and I get a phone call from a lost cousin. Now, doesn't that prove that love can drive you crazy?

© Copyright 2001 Brian Gold - All Rights Reserved
Lone Wolf
Member Ascendant
since 2000-03-16
Posts 5842
Lansing, MI USA
1 posted 2001-06-17 11:02 PM

This was a very interesting write, poetryman.  I am betting there is more here than meets the eye.  Not quite sure what that is though.  In time, the lessons will reveal themselves to you.  My advice is to be sure not to miss their meaning for you will need to apply it to your life int he future.  Nice work.

Welcome to Passions!  Hope to see more.  

Lone Wolf

All writing comes
by the grace of God.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #14 » Please reply

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary